2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will give these away this week too.

i-5Kb4gLx-L.jpg

Those look great, the build up for this is just amazing! We don't really know much yet and I am so excited just to try and get into this one!

Sitting here on the beach on vacation & my wife asked me what I was thinking about.

I told her I was just thinking about what we were going to do tomorrow, but really I was thinking about this event.

Cant wait for more details.

This event is by far one of the tops on my list to try and get into this year. I saw all of the excitement with last years event and I think it would be a blast to be a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One day closer & more Wilson Staff pondering for me.

This time I've been looking for a good deal on a Nexus cart bag & ran across pictures of the I-Lock bag. Apparently it was only released in the UK & Australia.

JB ... Next time you're visiting W/S, please ask them to release this bag in the US with some updated colors & make it part of the Proto event. I LOVE the club separators.
1i1J.wilson_staff_i_lock_cart_bag_2_jpg.jpg

This time I've been looking for a good deal on a Nexus cart bag & ran across pictures of the I-Lock bag. Apparently it was only released in the UK & Australia.

JB ... Next time you're visiting W/S, please ask them to release this bag in the US with some updated colors & make it part of the Proto event. I LOVE the club separators.

Oh wow. That thing looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it also have a external putter pocket? what a slick bag, I would even throw away my iron headcovers!!

That is just.... Wow! Could be a great bag for travelling. Not sure I want that when walking - could be a fair amount of extra weight.

Honestly this is still the one that I cant get off my mind. So much history in the game, Wilson has been there for so many great moments...

Just looked and it can be bought for $112.00 & $24 in shipping out of the UK

So Wilson Event....can't wait to hear more about you. Now I know there are a lot of events before you but you my friend are the one that I am looking forward to hearing details the most!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So Wilson Event....can't wait to hear more about you. Now I know there are a lot of events before you but you my friend are the one that I am looking forward to hearing details the most!

Yeah, I saw the Driver vs. Driver logo on Paddy's hat today, was thinking the same thing.

Waiting on one final piece of the puzzle.

Waiting on one final piece of the puzzle.

You cannot rush perfection and I totally understand that! Thanks for the update JB!

Yeah, I saw the Driver vs. Driver logo on Paddy's hat today, was thinking the same thing.

There's trailer W/S's website about the show. There were a few quick glimpses of some driver head designs.

This one looks like it has front to back moveable weights.
1b9369581e7e58728f77b20d28fe236e.jpg

This one has some sort of cell design to reduce weight on the crown like we've seen from other OEMs
991c679f8dd5100be1e3f01575411d8c.jpg

And this one looks to have some sort pivoting or flipable weight on the bottom.
4dadbe527be3a8932146622524dea8cb.jpg

Forgot to post this one. Looks like an updated version of their old Spine driver
783958baa2c3fd1a2aaf3df8baeb508e.jpg

Talking to Deuce a bit over the weekend about the Staff Proto event and how great the Wilson people are got me excited to see this one coming soon and learn all the details.

Talking to Deuce a bit over the weekend about the Staff Proto event and how great the Wilson people are got me excited to see this one coming soon and learn all the details.

i am as well i do love me some wilson.

Well, I'm already probably going to get new irons soon, now about my driver that hasn't been replaced in 2+ years...hmmmm

Have always liked Wilson Staff irons. My dad gamed some of their blades back in the 90s. Will keep an eye on this one if the dates work out for me, which hasn't been the case with several other contests this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back