2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about you Wilson Event!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is THE event for me this year. I've submitted a few half-hearted entries into other events, but I'll all in on Staff Proto!

Certainly going to try and get in this awesome event again this year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Ready for a Staff Proto.

Business is about to pick up.
And its totally changed!!!!

With this in my backyard - I definitely want to do this. I'm hoping for a D-300 series with the C-200 Technology. May be with recoil shafts???

change is good! I'm intrigued

Woohoo. Looking forward to hearing more

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ol Curve ball

a slider that buckles the knees
052216_cws_rodon_pitch_to_cain_med_j3j9rriv.gif

I've learned that when it comes to this place, change is a good thing. Can't wait to find out more.

sounds great!! i rep wilson, i will put my hat in this one for sure.

This woke me up for sure. Can't wait to hear what change means.

Just got into one event, won't stop me from trying another!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2016 Wilson Staff Teaser

Now I can't wait to hear more. When THP says there is change its always good!

Last edited:
Bring on the details, can't wait to hear more!!!

I am super pumped for this event to come around, last year was such an interesting read. You can tell it is exciting announcement when MusicMaster turns into a cat

Meow can't wait to hear more. When THP says there is change its always good!

Found my swing with the D200 driver this past weekend & it was a thing of beauty.

Cant wait to see what improvements are made to the D line of drivers, so I hope they're part of the event.

Ready to hear some more details!!!

Found my swing with the D200 driver this past weekend & it was a thing of beauty.

Cant wait to see what improvements are made to the D line of drivers, so I hope they're part of the event.

Interesting.... I had the same thoughts and the same experience last weekend w the D200!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's quite the teaser! Can't wait to read more details.

Can't wait to hear more on this for sure.

Any potential news about this event always has me interested.

I can't wait to hear more about this! This event has been on my radar for the past two years, hoping to get into this one year. Really love the direction W/S has been going.

Hoping I can make this work again this year. I suppose I should step aside and let others experience the greatness of W/S. Allow others to mingle with some of the greatest minds in the golf industry, break bread with a cool group of W/S employees (along with close to a dozen die-hard THPers), and try golf gear which is simply mind blowing ... but to heck with that. This selfish jerk wants back in a bad, bad way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back