2017 Solheim Cup Thread

Is it the golf channel? I want to watch after I pick up the kids.
This morning was. I'm out of the house this afternoon but I'm pretty certain it is.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

We're all in shock Salas is back on the course.
I'm still blown away by the last Lewis putt. GIR about 25 ft out and all you have to do is par to win. Nope let's blast the putt by like one of us amateurs.

I'm still blown away by the last Lewis putt. GIR about 25 ft out and all you have to do is par to win. Nope let's blast the putt by like one of us amateurs.

Greens seem faster than week in week out LPGA setups. Still a horrible putt though.

They are actually showing this at golfchannel.com, provided you have the credentials from your TV provider. TV coverage starts at 1 PM PDT.

lol I have zero clue about my cable login email, will slum the PGA for 19 more minutes.

Kicks back onto TGC at 4. I don't mind 2.5-1.5 going into the afternoon, but man.. Stacy Lewis. You're the friggin worst.

I kinda love the Wie/Kang pairing a lot.

Salas must have read this thread .. ha ha. She is on fire.

Still hate leaving Lexi on the bench unless it is because she has been sick and didn't want to play 36 two days in a row. Wie not going out early sort of suspect to me as well.

Still hate leaving Lexi on the bench unless it is because she has been sick and didn't want to play 36 two days in a row. Wie not going out early sort of suspect to me as well.

Agreed. Leaving Lexi off makes little sense because she is the best US player by far. Must be some kind of reason for it .. I hope.

It'll let her get her rest cause I'm sure she'll be needed Saturday and then Sunday

I love watching how excited these players get during this event. Emotions are running pretty high and some of them show it throughout the rounds.

These greens seem pretty slow for pro standards. Either that or the pins are easy bc these putts are falling way too easy

It'll let her get her rest cause I'm sure she'll be needed Saturday and then Sunday

I'm with you. The pain she has been dealing from her teeth and playing your events let her get some rest and wie has been playing well when healthy so let her be the big gun out there in the pm. Lots of golf left and it seemed like lexi was off a little with her swing this morning

PM rounds are going real good so far for the U.S.

Michelle Wie wearing the wrong shirt. Oops.

It's kinda gross how laser straight these girls can hit their driver. 6 feet of curve? 2FT of curve?!

It's kinda gross how laser straight these girls can hit their driver. 6 feet of curve? 2FT of curve?!

I watch a lot of LPGA and this is something that sticks out. They are so much better than most give them credit for.

I want to marry Emily Pedersen. That's all I got...

I watch a lot of LPGA and this is something that sticks out. They are so much better than most give them credit for.

Probably because a lot of them swing within themselves and don't try to murder it like the men. Also the men are just do much bigger stronger so more likely to be loose cannons maybe??

Probably because a lot of them swing within themselves and don't try to murder it like the men. Also the men are just do much bigger stronger so more likely to be loose cannons maybe??

I think it's more of a mindset than being a loose cannon off the tee. The men's game has shifted to length off the tee, where i see the women not chasing numbers off the tee to keep up with the competition. Sure some of them (Lexi) are further off the tee than others, but it's not like the PGA where averaging 300 is almost a necessity

This is something I always think about when I watch the LPGA. Their swings are usually nice and easy and efficient. There's probably a lesson to be learned from that for myself...

American ladies are dropping some bombs to keep the advantage in these matches

Working an event this year as a walking scorer convinced me. They are, on average, better ball strikers than the men (and it's not really close).

I think it's more of a mindset than being a loose cannon off the tee. The men's game has shifted to length off the tee, where i see the women not chasing numbers off the tee to keep up with the competition. Sure some of them (Lexi) are further off the tee than others, but it's not like the PGA where averaging 300 is almost a necessity

And then there's Arita Jutanugarn who doest carry driver and plays a wood off the tee or a 2i that she hits past most of the girls drivers. It's fun watching them play and be accurate off the tee.

Salas making a lot of us eat crow ... :laugh:

Back