2017 Staff Proto Travel Thread

Safe travels and have fun guys!

Got my hooptie, checked in, and will be at the course around 5:45.

Casual right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few folks from W/S and THP finishing up the weekend by enjoying some beers and food.

3ab5fa0305f3cc1a51a0a4d6dea580cc.jpg

Post event food and beers is always a great highlight!

Post event food and beers is always a great highlight!
Agreed. So is having a chance to further talk shop with guys responsible for club design, ball design, and consumer/tour insights. There is a lot of knowledge within both the R&D and Marketing staffs for Wilson Staff. Broken record, but it's something else to be able to pick their brains.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Some great chit chat at the table with duff, Jon and frank. Pretty sure we hit every topic imaginable......

Some great chit chat at the table with duff, Jon and frank. Pretty sure we hit every topic imaginable......

Nothing like sitting around, post event and yacking it up before the trip home. Always nice to send the event off with some chatter and recaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow. Heck of a way to wake up, with news of the shooting. Makes for a somber departure.

Ya. Just a sad day. Waiting in line at the airport. I hope everyone travels safely.

Glad we didn’t end up going to see Aldean after all huh

Ya. Just a sad day. Waiting in line at the airport. I hope everyone travels safely.

For real.

Glad everyone is safe. Great event. Look forward to seeing the reviews

Glad you guys are all safe, the guys from this event was the first thing I thought of when I heard Vegas. Then my wife told me it was at the Aldean concert, and my best friend actually works for and tours with Jason. Woke up and about had a heart attack, but luckily they are all ok too. Just messed up.

Glad everyone is safe. Great event. Look forward to seeing the reviews

Everyone from Wilson safe and accounted for?

Finally made it to the airport. Is it wrong that I want another crack at the course, at these irons, these golf balls, and other yet-to-be announced items? ... Oh, and another go at Team R&D as well...

Finally made it to the airport. Is it wrong that I want another crack at the course, at these irons, these golf balls, and other yet-to-be announced items? ... Oh, and another go at Team R&D as well...

#StressRelease

I for sure wanted all of that Jeremy. Especially another shot at R&D haha. I didn’t play well but duff/ed and Kevin/Olaf played great this weekend. It would have taken my best play to keep pace with them haha.

About to board on my way back to Maryland....a bit bitter sweet that the event is over....

Just landed home in Charleston. Good to be home but sad that I had to leave :)

Landed in B’more ...safe and sound...clubs make it too!!

Thanks Dan

Back