2017 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Cleveland Wedges and Srixon Golf Balls

Quite a cheerful way to start off the week. Someone is going to get a little something nice for the holiday. Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone!

Just a great gift! One wedge would be nice....but 3? THP continues to knock it out of the park. Gonna be a great holiday for some lucky THPers!

BOOM....great way to send me back to work...woke up on time just to check this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Best of luck everyone! Cleveland wedges are top notch and Srixon balls are top tier.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

In!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks for the contest!!!! Entered.

Easy peasy! Love this time of year

I'm a few weeks into gaming my set of CBX wedges. Game changing. Someone is going to be very happy to win this prize.

So excited for the Holiday Cheer. Fingers crossed ?. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, great way to kick off Holiday Cheer!

Excited to enter, love Cleveland wedges (see WITB).

Hahaha... I'm in!

Dang! Holiday Cheer is going to be HUGE if this is the kind of stuff we see on day 1!

Yup, im in

Thanks for the opportunity!

Holiday Cheer is the best. Great prize pack to get it started.

Fantastic way to start the week. Great wedges and balls. Good luck to everyone who enters.

Hello Monday! Best thing about today!

THP holiday cheer, Last Jedi coming out, most recent Game of Thrones season comes out to rent. THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT WEEK!!!

This is a great prize combo to start the week. I'm a huge fan of the QST. Good luck everyone!

Entered and waiting. Looking forward to a lot of THP cheer this week.

Don’t miss out on this one folks. The best wedges released this year IMO. Will do wonders for your short game..

Great way to kick off the season, good luck everyone

Back