2018-2019 College Basketball Season

Most Power 5 schools have bagmen, I’m not on some sort of morality crusade against the current state of Football & Basketball recruiting in College sports.

Let the bagmen make the offers, be smart and make sure you have plausible deniability... Rinse &

the answer to all of the cheating isn’t to get a bag man. If it is then why even have an NCAA to over see sports. I agree that your not on a morality crusade. It would appear you just want to win. But at what cost. This isn’t the NFL or NBA it’s a state run college. It’s purpose is to educate. There will be a lot of emotion from the LSU team and fans in the short term. An assistant isn’t armed with the knowledge of a head guy. Not in the SEC. I honestly hope you guys have a great finish to the season. The kids work their butts off. But I don’t see a final four run.

They got caught, now they have to pay the price plain and simple. If they have a good assistant head coach they should be fine. I don't think they make a final 4 run though, but ya never know how it plays out. That is why I like basketball, any team can win during the tourney.

Very worried about a possible ACL tear for Marques Bolden on Duke based on how he landed.

Very worried about a possible ACL tear for Marques Bolden on Duke based on how he landed.

Ya that did not look good. They can't really afford to have another guy down. White needs to really step up.

Will Wade is a COMPLETE p.o.s. Arrogant prick. I hope my Alma mater/former employer tosses him out with the rest of the garbage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Speak for yourself , you certainly don’t speak for all Tiger Alumni...

aae9638f8346252c107f2f3e43fa5419.jpg

Geaux Tigers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geaux Tigers...

Um, I DID speak for myself.....

Go Tigers, get rid of Will!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Geaux Tigers...

I certainly hope he speaks for more of them than you do.

He was caught cheating, there is no justification for keeping him around.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I certainly hope he speaks for more of them than you do.

He was caught cheating, there is no justification for keeping him around.

“Caught cheating”... So you have seen proof of money being given to a player? I haven’t , nor will you...

The hypocrisy of some of you is baffling, There's no moral high ground in the mud of college recruiting.

The list of schools discussed on the FBI wire taps in question:
Alabama, Clemson, Creighton, Duke, Iowa State, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Michigan State, NC State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Seton Hall, USC, Utah, Villanova, Virginia, Washington, Wichita State Texas and Xavier.

Spare me the moral outrage...

“Caught cheating”... So you have seen proof of money being given to a player? I haven’t , nor will you...

The hypocrisy of some of you is baffling, There's no moral high ground in the mud of college recruiting.

The list of schools discussed on the FBI wire taps in question:
Alabama, Clemson, Creighton, Duke, Iowa State, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Maryland, Michigan State, NC State, North Carolina, Notre Dame, Seton Hall, USC, Utah, Villanova, Virginia, Washington, Wichita State Texas and Xavier.

Spare me the moral outrage...

It's not moral outrage, he was caught on tape discussing offering to pay a player. That should end the career of any college coach.

An Auburn coach was caught doing the same last year, he was canned immediately.

It's not moral outrage, he was caught on tape discussing offering to pay a player. That should end the career of any college coach.

An Auburn coach was caught doing the same last year, he was canned immediately.

Cam Newton’s Dad asked for 180K (could be proven), couldn’t prove if he got paid. Cam played, Auburn had a great season, Cam won a Heisman.

If we were competent , we would have pulled an Auburn and locked arms and went “All In”, and printed shirts...

Bruce Pearl had a show cause, and Auburn still hires him.

Thanks for beating Tennessee today, we play Vandy in less than a hour for the outright title.

Who is Joe Alleva?

Vols took it on the chin today. Actually, they stuck their chin out and let Auburn pound on it in the second half. That's what happens when they play dribble ball with no movement and forget to help on defense. When they played ball movement with the pass, they were in control. Bruce did a good job inspiring his squad. He is a good coach that got a raw deal from the NCAA with the multi year suspension.

Not looking good for Duke.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Cam Newton’s Dad asked for 180K (could be proven), couldn’t prove if he got paid. Cam played, Auburn had a great season, Cam won a Heisman.

If we were competent , we would have pulled an Auburn and locked arms and went “All In”, and printed shirts...

Bruce Pearl had a show cause, and Auburn still hires him.

Thanks for beating Tennessee today, we play Vandy in less than a hour for the outright title.

Like I said, not trying to claim high ground. If it had been Chizik on that tape offering Cams dad money I have no doubt he would have been fired. Instead it was Miss St booster.

I think any program will fire a coach for offering to play a player.

I was shocked to see that happen.

Who is Joe Alleva?

Vols took it on the chin today. Actually, they stuck their chin out and let Auburn pound on it in the second half. That's what happens when they play dribble ball with no movement and forget to help on defense. When they played ball movement with the pass, they were in control. Bruce did a good job inspiring his squad. He is a good coach that got a raw deal from the NCAA with the multi year suspension.

Not looking good for Duke.

Rock
Go Big Orange

Joe Alleva is LSU’s joke of an Athletic Director.

Like I said, not trying to claim high ground. If it had been Chizik on that tape offering Cams dad money I have no doubt he would have been fired. Instead it was Miss St booster.

I think any program will fire a coach for offering to play a player.

I was shocked to see that happen.

The optics are certainly bad, yes. You never want your head coach on an FBI wiretap discussing a “strong-ass offer” with a convicted middle-man about what is presumed to be freshman guard Javonte Smart.

Yes Wade is on that wiretap. And Wade is also on record discussing a potential payment to Florida State freshman Balsa Koprivica. But the burden of proof is on the NCAA to find that an impermissible offer was made to Smart and that Smart accepted said offer.

Neither Wade nor LSU has been found guilty of anything, what if after Wade takes the stand, the NCAA isn’t able pin him for any wrongdoing, and the leadership who didn’t have the guts to stand behind their guy in his most trying time has to welcome him back? The NCAA isn’t investigating LSU basketball; Will Wade is not on trial.

Unless there’s some big revelation coming from the Feds, Wade isn’t likely going to incriminate himself on the stand. The NCAA may never get anymore than what they currently have.

Stand by your guy. Or don’t and tell him to get out of Baton Rouge back in October when the transcript was read in court. But don’t choose a half-measure, suspend him 30 games into the season and hope the NCAA goes easy on you if and when sanctions are handed down.

Go on a Final Four run, and if some wrongdoing took place, THEN let the incompetent NCAA try and nail you. But don’t get cold feet the night before the biggest day for basketball in the past decade and admit to something you haven’t even been accused of. Our administration is the biggest joke in the SEC.

:popcorn::popcorn: Remember, Fan is short for fanatic.

I want Duke-UNC round 3 on Friday night with Zion playing.

2018-2019 College Basketball Season

:popcorn::popcorn: Remember, Fan is short for fanatic.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...-investigation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”

Here are the 16 teams the source refers to:

1. Virginia
2. Villanova
3. Xavier
4. Purdue
5. Auburn
6. Kansas
7. Duke
8. Cincinnati
9. Clemson
10. Texas Tech
11. Michigan State
12. North Carolina
13. Tennessee
14. Ohio State
15. Arizona
16. Oklahoma

There are two teams on that list I root for, KU and Duke. Yes I'm a Duke homer since about 1982. At least I don't see my Badgers on that list.

Ya that did not look good. They can't really afford to have another guy down. White needs to really step up.

Coach K said after the game that the initial diagnosis for Bolden is an MCL sprain, NOT the ACL. So same ligament injured as Zion, but Duke doesn't know the severity of the injury, it may be more severe than Zion's injury.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...-investigation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

“When this all comes out, Hall of Fame coaches should be scared, lottery picks won’t be eligible to play and almost half of the 16 teams the NCAA showed on its initial NCAA tournament show this weekend should worry about their appearance being vacated.”

Here are the 16 teams the source refers to:

1. Virginia
2. Villanova
3. Xavier
4. Purdue
5. Auburn
6. Kansas
7. Duke
8. Cincinnati
9. Clemson
10. Texas Tech
11. Michigan State
12. North Carolina
13. Tennessee
14. Ohio State
15. Arizona
16. Oklahoma

Safe to say that Tennessee either really sucks at offering or doesn’t when it comes to basketball lol

Safe to say that Tennessee either really sucks at offering or doesn’t when it comes to basketball lol

The same Tennessee that’s about to get a 1 seed? And won the SEC last year?

Tonight’s game in Baton Rouge, looks more like a protest than a game...

Some of my favorite signs:

56ec5669bfb7c87371a27edabfe0c81a.jpg

8538b67b3e536c49a42fc0981cd0a0f0.jpg

130827befbafca1077981cd759cdad22.jpg

660773a4ec0c209df8c83c299c5946f8.jpg

d5c878c89120c6dc7a62485df95eed97.jpg

So, is Duke still a 1 seed as of right now?

Back