2018-2019 NBA season thread

Minnesota just fires Tom Thibodeau. He just can’t keep a job...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minnesota just fires Tom Thibodeau. He just can’t keep a job...

Yes it is a strange time to fire him.

The T-Wolves always have been a gongshow and they continue to be a gongshow. What a mess the franchise is and always has been,

Yes it is a strange time to fire him.

The T-Wolves always have been a gongshow and they continue to be a gongshow. What a mess the franchise is and always has been,

I was happy to see that happen. I give him credit for bringing Butler in but I also give him the blame for creating a fiasco of it this year. Plus watching and listening to him bark from the sidelines every game got old.

LA is 1-5 since the piece of dirt LeBron has went down. Wolves just kicked them around without him. Walton looked lost.

further proof he could win the MVP every year.

further proof he could win the MVP every year.
It’s pretty disappointing as a Lakers fan to see back to back #2 picks not be difference makers.

It’s pretty disappointing as a Lakers fan to see back to back #2 picks not be difference makers.

Mike and I are browns fans and are fully capable of providing some self medication tips in this regard if need be

It is truly amazing to me how bad Lebron's teams are when he is out.

LA is 1-5 since the piece of dirt LeBron has went down. Wolves just kicked them around without him. Walton looked lost.

the game he got injured some of the "experts" were arguing the L*kers were better without LeBron. Just one more reminder, in case anyone needs it, that "experts" are just people who know no more than the average fan but get paid a lot more to be wrong. No team is better without Lebron. You could take the 5 greatest players not named Lebron as a team, that team would still be better with him than without.

I was happy to see that happen. I give him credit for bringing Butler in but I also give him the blame for creating a fiasco of it this year. Plus watching and listening to him bark from the sidelines every game got old.

His whoopin' and hollerin' on the sidelines did get old really quick but I would have suffered through it for a Championship. Short of drafting the difference maker, the Wolves will never win a title in this League.

Maybe it's because I don't watch ESPN anymore now that I have Firestick but I haven't heard anything from/about Ball's dad, so at least there's that.

Cousins' debut set to be the 18th... really interested in seeing how he fits in with the Dubs and wondering if he can actually get them back on a roll.

Cavs with a nice 2 game lead for the worst record at the halfway point in the season.

This Spurs-Thunder game is one hell of a regular season game. Going to double overtime tied at 141!

This Spurs-Thunder game is one hell of a regular season game. Going to double overtime tied at 141!

Aldridge remembered he was Aldridge for a night, great to see. Thunder got jobbed by a couple calls, but Spurs deserved that one. Aldridge and White put on a show after that Thunder comeback.

Goodness gracious... it sounds like this Celtics team is about to blow up.

Nets fans chanting "Kyrie's Leaving" is hilarious.

Today's the day!

Trade Tatum, Rozier, and Brown for Davis and a bunch of picks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Trade Tatum, Rozier, and Brown for Davis and a bunch of picks.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
You mean Tatum, Rozier, Brown, and a bunch of picks for Davis? And Kyrie would need to go somewhere to a 3rd team, per the Rose Rule. Unless it's done in the summer...

You mean Tatum, Rozier, Brown, and a bunch of picks for Davis? And Kyrie would need to go somewhere to a 3rd team, per the Rose Rule. Unless it's done in the summer...

Right can't be done during the season. Plus I'm not giving up Tatum. I still think he's going to be a stud.

Back