2018, 2nd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering-ALL ARE WELCOME!

He's going with the "Ask for forgiveness later" approach

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes sir that’s my plan lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the weather like in Florida in August? Hot I assume.

Just asking for someone that might have a hydration issue. HA!

Like DC, but hotter and more humid. :D

so....in?

Haha wear lite clothing, sunscreen, an umbrella if you’re walking and like a gallon of water :)

I’m basically take my money now status. Sounds amazing. Is it hot in Florida in August?

Basically like the surface of the sun with humidity. Early rounds are the key to success or lots of cold beverages in later rounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Put me down for #2 please for now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wish I could. Always the beginning of my company’s sales meeting. This sucks as this sounds like an amazing time and love grand cypress!

so....in?

I'm strongly thinking about it. What if I had to bring a non-playing partner, Mrs. Nut along? Will the cost be different?

Put me down for a strong #2 right now.

Thanks Mike for putting this together. I'll have to see what we have planned for vacations, but I am very up for this! Please add me to list #2 & I'll get the situation updated ASAP!

Glad this is in August my bag should be retooled by then lol

Thanks for setting this up!!!

I am very interested, let me check on a few things and get back to you.

:act-up:

Glad this is in August my bag should be retooled by then lol

Also far enough out where everyone will basically have the same clubs I have so I won't have to pass mine around lol

lots of interest, hopefully Rambler knows how to drive a bus.

I'm strongly thinking about it. What if I had to bring a non-playing partner, Mrs. Nut along? Will the cost be different?

Put me down for a strong #2 right now.
Probably a no go. I think you would pay a few hundy more for the 2nd bed in the lodging and then we would probably have to find others bringing a spouse to balance it out since we need to max out the villas to keep cost down.

I think I'm caught up on first post being up to date

Take my money, I’m in

Mike do the Villas allow for each person to get a bed for that price?

May seem like a stupid question, but I ended up on the floor (on a air mattress) at the last unofficial party in Georgia. Not awful but not great for old bones and I have a fear of being stepped or fallen on....

This made me smile for the first time today...I’m going to go get some Tito’s and start training my liver back to golf outing levels...I figure I’ll tell my wife I’m going around July 31st

lots of interest, hopefully Rambler knows how to drive a bus.

I’ll navigate, that turned out so well last time

bus-around.gif

After months of speculation and discussion, its time to get the ball rolling with the Gathering of Gatherings for 2018. This will be a guaranteed great weekend for all of those that can attend. Good people, good times on the course and entertaining after hours shenanigans.

While I reached out to numerous resorts, Ive settled on this one due to the great price, amazing courses, awesome amenities and ease to get to logistically.

THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED, THE MORE THE MERRIER

When: August 3rd-August 5th 2018 (18 holes starting Friday afternoon, 36 on Saturday and 18 Sunday morning)

Where: Grand Cypress Golf resort, Orlando FL
https://www.grandcypress.com/orlando_golf_resort_club/

Cost: $478 OUT THE DOOR--This Includes Lodging in one of their amazing villas for 2 nights, and 4 rounds of Golf.
**Additional night villa stay will be available for those looking to come in early, more info on that later.

Now because of this deal, I will eventually have to sign a contract, so because of that there will be a deposit due at the end of January (amount and exact date TBD).
This is because I will have to commit to a really precise headcount as far out as possible due to the demand at the resort and the pricing we received.

So with that in mind, who is interested? I will keep tally in this post. Let me know if you are (1) IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY....or (2). Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap.

1(IN FOR SURE, TAKE MY MONEY WHEN READY)

1. Mikedean441
2. Dwchockey13
3. LB44
4. MikeG74
5. Michigan Slice
6. Rambler
7. Gunner
8. Greg Kulbick
9. Ddec
10. MSH134
11. Sposey
12. Jman
13. O'Carroll
14.Dhartmann34
15. Greggdrews
16. SouthernShred

2 (Very interested, let me check on some things and get back to you asap.)
1. Ottawaclo
2. IOD
3. Pringles
4. Pkorf
5. Hickerad
6. c.a.eleric
7. Dmoney79
8. Jdax
9. CobraX51
10. MarkM
11. #Cookie
12. Jdtox
13. JonD
14. Haso
15. Scarnici
16. Sox Fan
17. KEV
18. Bjosh
19. So-Ill Hacker
20. OITW
21. JimBetts
22. Jim54
23. Grins
24. Go4it

25. Golfinnut

I’m basically take my money now status. Sounds amazing. Is it hot in Florida in August?

Yeah, but it's a moist heat.

Back