2018 Masters Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride Grips

If only I had chosen the same people on the $25 office pool...

Jordan missing the putt on 18 cost me the win in the golf club pool...

I had DJ, Spielberg, Rahm and Fleetwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang auto correct Spieth lol

Jordan missing the putt on 18 cost me the win in the golf club pool...

I can't believe he missed that. The pressure to have the record low score would be immense, but 5ft?!

Anyone else get the notification with Post-Masters shots of Finaus ankle?! Dang!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone else get the notification with Post-Masters shots of Finaus ankle?! Dang!!!

Just saw it. Props to that man. Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I can't believe he still got 10th. That dude is a beast!

I think JT let me down with his T17, might not have made enough on him.

Well played by Reed to pick up the win. I'm not a fan, but props where props is due.

Yeah gotta give props to Reed for the win!

So guys just wondering here but I read that Reed doesn't have any club sponsor's so do you think after this win, he will chase after some or will some chase after him?

So guys just wondering here but I read that Reed doesn't have any club sponsor's so do you think after this win, he will chase after some or will some chase after him?
I don't know any details if Callaway opted to not re-up with him or if he decided to leave Callaway.

Anyway, you can see a PXG type push for a guy like Reed in my opinion.

What’s the line on a match between you and @HuddieJ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The last time he hip tossed me, I had to go to the Chiropractor and get weekly adjustments for a month just to walk right... So that wouldn’t be one that they would put on the board... lol

Yeah gotta give props to Reed for the win!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know his WITB status for this past weekend?

All the commentary on Reed post victory is pretty funny. Explaining his ugly past. Talking about his separation from family. Discussing his indifference and what drives him. None of it makes him any more interesting or likable. It's everything (and arguably more) that is unlikable about Tiger, minus the absolute talent that Tiger possessed in his early days.

At this point, it's actually kind of funny (to me). He's the Ian Poulter of the United States, but even the majority of us here don't like him.

Oh well, maybe next year we'll get to enjoy the win with someone.

All the commentary on Reed post victory is pretty funny. Explaining his ugly past. Talking about his separation from family. Discussing his indifference and what drives him. None of it makes him any more interesting or likable. It's everything (and arguably more) that is unlikable about Tiger, minus the absolute talent that Tiger possessed in his early days.

At this point, it's actually kind of funny (to me). He's the Ian Poulter of the United States, but even the majority of us here don't like him.

Though you have to give him props for winning it, to say that I'm lukewarm about it would be a major understatement. So many likeable guys in contention yesterday and they just fell short.

The other thing that sucks is that he played well enough Thurs-Sat (props for that, no doubt) that he basically just had to show up on Sunday and not fall on his face. Ricky and Jordan's Sunday rounds were so much more fun to follow and to me that's what the Masters is about..........your Sunday round.

With that being said, I can't take anything away from Reed. He won it fair and square.

It's pretty wild to think about. He's an American and we should all be beyond elated that he won but it's not the case.

It's pretty wild to think about. He's an American and we should all be beyond elated that he won but it's not the case.

I like the fact the one guy that jumped at the opportunity to represent his country in the Olympics & a key American Ryder Cup competitor is a guy that a majority of American golf fans didn’t want to win. There were numerous articles about the patrons being less than receptive to Reed down the stretch.

In a time where many golfer’s public image is so packaged and scripted, I like that we now have a “heel” that people can root against. I hope he continues to play well...

I saw it on Instagram. Oh man. That looks terrible. I had a ton of sprained and twisted ankles as a kid, but never had any turn black and blue that badly. Not only did he compete, but he placed well too. Respect to Finau. That’s one tough dude.

I enjoyed Reed hanging on to win. I enjoy watching him and I think you cant judge a book by its cover. Dudes got game......

I saw it on Instagram. Oh man. That looks terrible. I had a ton of sprained and twisted ankles as a kid, but never had any turn black and blue that badly. Not only did he compete, but he placed well too. Respect to Finau. That’s one tough dude.
Had to be the rush from playing at Agusta. Awesome to say the least that he did that well considering. Must've been excruciating in a bunker

Had to be the rush from playing at Agusta. Awesome to say the least that he did that well considering. Must've been excruciating in a bunker

I honestly don’t think I could do it at all. I can’t imagine trying to get onto my left side with any club knowing that ankle was holding my weight. With my misses that’d be snap hooks and hang back slices all day trying to keep from injuring it further.

And the winner is...

McIlroy, Spieth, Reed, Noren.

9/10 will have golf pride grips

And so do I! So that means I could be in the top 10? Wait no, that doesn’t sound right...

Please send me a PM with your full name and shipping address, as well as an email address so you can choose shirts.

Back