Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be huge

Apparently Tony Jefferson heard the same thing
4132258471b735ca7b269387d517077c.jpg

Got a text from a buddy who works for the Browns and said โ€œdonโ€™t go to bed yet. Hearing rumblings of Honey Badger and Earl Thomasโ€

Wow... where the hell are the other GM's while this is going on? Can someone please tell the Jets front office they're missing one hell of an offseason?

Like the direction they are going. Improving the team. I'm not assinine enough to think they are a .500 team by adding 2 guys. But they are getting better and are at least heading into the right direction and can escalate that with a good draft.

Got a text from a buddy who works for the Browns and said โ€œdonโ€™t go to bed yet. Hearing rumblings of Honey Badger and Earl Thomasโ€
Browns fans should root for the badger. I recall talk up here last year from Thomas about retiring because of all the injuries.

Like the direction they are going. Improving the team. I'm not assinine enough to think they are a .500 team by adding 2 guys. But they are getting better and are at least heading into the right direction and can escalate that with a good draft.

I agree. Plus, if you are a fan, you need some steak instead of sizzle. Another season trading for more draft picks and only getting players through the draft would have been rough, IMO. At some point when you have assets and money you have to move. Good for the Browns.

Up to date
594cba7f59bb853022d1eb91d47db1f9.jpg

Have you or @PhillyV heard what sort of influence Haley is going to have? Is Hue going to turn over the play calling to him?

That was the word in the Burgh shortly after the hire was announced. Haley is talented, but is too much of a PITA to have around as a glorified assistant.

ProFootballFocus had Tyrod Taylor ranked as number 12 overall, with some pretty solid stats. Iโ€™m pretty OK with this trade.

Hoping the Browns will put a few of those picks together in a sign and trade deal with Steelers for Le'Veon Bell

Why do that when you can just draft Barkley?

ProFootballFocus had Tyrod Taylor ranked as number 12 overall, with some pretty solid stats. Iโ€™m pretty OK with this trade.

Great person but will only throw the ball if the receiver is totally open. Can't wait to see who my Bills pick up.

Misleading, it's what he doesn't do that is frustrating. He doesn't turn the ball over which is good though I guess.

The Texans need to take a hard look at Richard Sherman. He would fit in good with the rest of our secondary. He is on the wrong side of thirty but would be good for a year or two.

Dan

The bumbling Browns are making some noise in free agency. How did that Brock Osweiler trade work out last year? I was just dumbfounded when they took him off our hands. Thanks again lol.

Dan

Have you or @PhillyV heard what sort of influence Haley is going to have? Is Hue going to turn over the play calling to him?
It has already been done. Haley is the play caller

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Browns winning the off season so far, but all for naught if the Brownies don't hit on the right QB though... Tyrod fits right in with what they have there now. Nada. I would've kept the pick.
I'll politely disagree. Throw is a HUGE upgrade from Kizer and is also a stop gap in a oy so awesome qb class by all accounts

I'll politely disagree. Throw is a HUGE upgrade from Kizer and is also a stop gap in a oy so awesome qb class by all accounts

I agree with you there. I like Kizer. Smart young man, but he didnโ€™t show he was getting better. The bigger question is if Buffalo was going to cut him as many suspect, was this the way Cleveland gets him? Meaning he wouldnโ€™t go there after waivers? The moves they made yesterday show a clear cut goal to spend to win. Fans should be excited about it.

If you want to win with Tyrod then drafting Barkley is a must. You need a good running game with him and don't fall behind because he will not win you games with his arm.

Hoping the Browns will put a few of those picks together in a sign and trade deal with Steelers for Le'Veon Bell
Lol. No thanks improve you biggest foe by giving them picks? I'll take Barkley all day long.

The bumbling Browns are making some noise in free agency. How did that Brock Osweiler trade work out last year? I was just dumbfounded when they took him off our hands. Thanks again lol.

Dan
Free agency hasn't started.....

I agree with you there. I like Kizer. Smart young man, but he didnโ€™t show he was getting better. The bigger question is if Buffalo was going to cut him as many suspect, was this the way Cleveland gets him? Meaning he wouldnโ€™t go there after waivers? The moves they made yesterday show a clear cut goal to spend to win. Fans should be excited about it.
Cautiously optimistic maybe kinda probably not. Lol
They've got a ton of $$$$ to throw around once free agency actually begins. And they added three starters without giving up your golden goose treasure trove of picks. Pretty great day

If you want to win with Tyrod then drafting Barkley is a must. You need a good running game with him and don't fall behind because he will not win you games with his arm.
I agree. But you say he won't win us games with his arm. Would any Browns qb have done that? Would any of the new rooks do it? Ha may not like tyrod but he is a massive upgrade to a team who's won 1 of its last 32 games. I bet he has a decent season. Better than buffalo cause he has more weapons and a better o line.

Ohhh and FA hasn't started and we still have 5 picks in the top 65. I personally think he might be excited to play here and again.....he knows the cold. Did they need to trade for him? Maybe not but if he gets cut like JB said and hits the open market he may not be so excited. He's not cousins but they didn't wanna throw that kind of cake at him. Move just makes sense to me. But then again . . . I'm. A. Browns. Fan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back