2018 Travelers Championship

Another win for Bubba!

This tournament was a bit of a let down, although I watched the whole day. Bubba just took the reins and it was over.

Forgot to add that I really liked the shade that was thrown at JB's slow play.

Bubba with a heck of a round today. Another W for ping

Well done Bubba!

Can't stand him, but Bubber went out and put together a round. Well done.

This just makes Volvik look even worse imo. Oof.

Another win for the “Big Pink”!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boy does Bubba love this place. Not a big fan of his but well done Bubba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a great final round by Bubba and an equally terrible showing by Casey.

Someone in the locker room ought to tell JB Holmes to PICK UP THE PACE!!! His San Diego fiasco on the 72nd hole was just as bad as today's purposeful, I really believe it, slow play with Casey behind him waiting on every shot the back 9. Sure didn't help Casey.

JB made that a painful back 9 watch for me. Man, the tour should think about making a rule about pace of play, right!? Good win for Bubba, I like the way he's handled himself this year.

JB Holmes should be ashamed of himself after another disgraceful display of how to make golf not fun.

JB Holmes should be ashamed of himself after another disgraceful display of how to make golf not fun.

On the 18th, I counted around 9 practice swings before he hit that pitch shot. Insane.

Bubba drives me nuts and rubs me the wrong way. I do love his creativity though. I mean who else on tour slings a bunt cut low driver that carries 250 and runs miles.

It really seems like Bubba has reinvented himself this year and this version of him is a lot more likeable. I even heard him take the blame on bad shots multiple times this weekend.

Credit to Bubba.

But damned if I don't feel bad for Casey. Cool guy, one of the top players in the world, should've been on the Ryder Cup team(2016) with what he brings in attitude and skill.

His Par save when he had to punch out like 10 yards was huge to me. I thought that would propel him to win it. But blowing a 4 shot lead searching for another win hurts.

Classy guy, didn't dismiss the media when he easily could've since I'm sure he had steam coming out of his ears, but this one has to sting pretty bad.

Back