2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist - Travel Thread

Are they getting the crab leg and prime rib buffet?

Okay gents, it's cheaper for me to fly in Thursday and stay overnight. Is there anyone who can swing by and pick me up on their way out from the airport?

Okay gents, it's cheaper for me to fly in Thursday and stay overnight. Is there anyone who can swing by and pick me up on their way out from the airport?
You will take an Uber & like it! No one wants to pick you up, let's face it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The nice way of saying is that we're all arriving Friday morning. At least so far. The first post has everyone's arrival times and we're all in that 9 - 10:30 am window on Friday. It's a bit of a ride from there; if you stay close to the airport I can pick you up Friday AM no problem.

JohnSinVA, I can also pick you up as needed. Anyone else leaving Monday morning that wants to split the rental car?

Just spoke to them and she was great. She said as long as rooms are available, they can extend your stay. Cost is $170 per night.

Thanks, JB. Call the front desk reservations and say I'm from the THP Event group?

Will do. Attempting to finalize. Emailed a pro in the area about a Monday Aimpoint Avanced Class but no answer yet...

Thanks, JB. Call the front desk reservations and say I'm from the THP Event group?

Will do. Attempting to finalize. Emailed a pro in the area about a Monday Aimpoint Avanced Class but no answer yet...

That is correct. You will be on the booking sheet for rooms, as soon as Friday.

JohnSinVA, I can also pick you up as needed. Anyone else leaving Monday morning that wants to split the rental car?
Very generous of you hambone, but I see you're a new member, you may want to ask about the THP trip that involved JohnSinVA and a bizarre van ride around the streets of Chicago, before committing :call-me:

Very generous of you hambone, but I see you're a new member, you may want to ask about the THP trip that involved JohnSinVA and a bizarre van ride around the streets of Chicago, before committing :call-me:

What thread?! I need some required reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nice way of saying is that we're all arriving Friday morning. At least so far. The first post has everyone's arrival times and we're all in that 9 - 10:30 am window on Friday. It's a bit of a ride from there; if you stay close to the airport I can pick you up Friday AM no problem.

I have chosen lodging that is almost directly on the beeline from MCO and Mission Inn. This ain’t my first rodeo

That’s not what....Nevermind.

I have chosen lodging that is almost directly on the beeline from MCO and Mission Inn. This ain’t my first rodeo

Well done sir! I can pick you up no problem. Look forward to seeing you again. I don't think we got to talk too much during the July heatfest. Hopefully that changes and we get some good golfinnut stories.

Well done sir! I can pick you up no problem. Look forward to seeing you again. I don't think we got to talk too much during the July heatfest. Hopefully that changes and we get some good golfinnut stories.

I can always make those up. If he hasn’t done it he probably will

Have an awesome time guys

Don't believe a word he says.

What thread?! I need some required reading.

OH man. Not sure, 2013 or 2014 Wilson event?? He can say for sure what year. I'm on my mobile and the search isn't great.

Maybe he has it bookmarked for easy reference.

Thanks for the advice CAA_Beat ...he can find his own way!!

That was one for the books. I'm still in Molten's debt for his choice of vehicle. :D

Obed, would you mind updating the first post with tee times for Friday March 23rd? (11:29am and 11:37am) Assuming we have all 7 of us participate in, we would will still have one open slot in case another THPer would like to join?

Obed, would you mind updating the first post with tee times for Friday March 23rd? (11:29am and 11:37am) Assuming we have all 7 of us participate in, we would will still have one open slot in case another THPer would like to join?

Good idea. Will get that done.

2018 Ultimate Testing with Titleist - Travel Thread

I plan on getting the rental car reserved within the next couple days. It's going to be 7 of us driving to Mission Inn; considering luggage and clubs we're going to need 2-3 cars? Want to make sure we don't underestimate that and then have to scramble.

Last edited:
First post updated. C.a.eleric is going to try and play hookie and meet us for the March 23 round. Have been looking forward to getting a round in with him for a while, so this will be another highlight of the weekend.

First post updated. C.a.eleric is going to try and play hookie and meet us for the March 23 round. Have been looking forward to getting a round in with him for a while, so this will be another highlight of the weekend.

i’m kind of a big deal.

I plan on getting the rental car reserved within the next couple days. It's going to be 7 of us driving to Mission Inn; considering luggage and clubs we're going to need 2-3 cars? Want to make sure we don't underestimate that and then have to scramble.

I will have a car but am going in on Wednesday to meet a client for a few days. It is 2 hr north of Orlando. They wanted to have a Friday morning meeting, but I told them I can't miss my tee time right before noon. lol. So the meeting is either dinner on Thursday or Fri morning at 7 am, and I'm out of there by 8:30.

I will have a car but am going in on Wednesday to meet a client for a few days. It is 2 hr north of Orlando. They wanted to have a Friday morning meeting, but I told them I can't miss my tee time right before noon. lol. So the meeting is either dinner on Thursday or Fri morning at 7 am, and I'm out of there by 8:30.

Priorities established and in order lol!

That’s good info. Since you’ll be up north probably best to meet up at the resort. Guess that means it’s 6 of us from the airport. 2 rentals should be fine.

Back