2018 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

So cool seeing JT and his Grandparents. His Grandfather won the 1960 PGA at Firestone. A lot of history in that family. Strong win for JT. He's the third player to win 3 this season.

Congrats to JT. If Tiger can't put himself in position, then it's great to see that US flag at the top of the leaderboard.

JT trying to take Player of the Year away from Bubba. Close race.

JT trying to take Player of the Year away from Bubba. Close race.

Or DJ. It will come down to the Fed Ex Cup.

I think DJ jas it wrapped up, honestly. He's only one of 4 or 5 golfers in the history of the game to have 3 or more wins for three straight seasons. Bubba and JT can't claim that. Not yet, at least.

Or DJ. It will come down to the Fed Ex Cup.

I think DJ jas it wrapped up, honestly. He's only one of 4 or 5 golfers in the history of the game to have 3 or more wins for three straight seasons. Bubba and JT can't claim that. Not yet, at least.

I'd put DJ a touch behind them right now to be honest. They have both have 3 wins, and each has a WGC against elite fields.

Even with DJ having 3 wins in each of the last 3 seasons?

It’s player of the year, not last 3 years. Anything outside of this season shouldn’t hold any weight at all.

I don’t have an opinion right now because I haven’t looked the all up in terms of their overall play this year, but you can only take this year into account. If you asked me best player in the world right now, I’d say DJ no doubt.

Just chilling with a ....
261da877eaa5adad4b109f5a976690e3.jpg
3cb142079606d51570356a5e42ecef67.jpeg
5c3daa730a915b1627026b4d29208274.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see you out there having fun bubba!!

Back