2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buuuuuuump.

Let's get everything squared away so Mike can start with groupings and we can see him complain about getting 6,493 PMs from people requesting who they want to play with.

Buuuuuuump.

Let's get everything squared away so Mike can start with groupings and we can see him complain about getting 6,493 PMs from people requesting who they want to play with.

I will keep my comments to myself this trip on pairings and of the method as to how it’s done I just want everyone to have a great time and hope the list of people that DONT want to play with me is very short lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will keep my comments to myself this trip on pairings and of the method as to how it’s done I just want everyone to have a great time and hope the list of people that DONT want to play with me is very short lol

Rambler shut it

LOL. People only have to play with me a couple times a year, if that, so they can deal with it.

LOL. People only have to play with me a couple times a year, if that, so they can deal with it.
I think MSH134, you, jman and myself would be a fun group

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He would get bored waiting for us to reach his drives though..

Buuuuuuump.

I’d prefer to go as a single. Hope that’s not a problem

Buuuuuuump.

I told him doing pairings is silly, it’s vacation let people play with who they want to play with

Balance has been paid

Lol always dodging people

I’ve gotten used to playing as a single since you always find a convenient “reason” not to play

I think MSH134, you, jman and myself would be a fun group

Oh man that would be a round to watch and hear lol I would love it

He would get bored waiting for us to reach his drives though..

But he would have fun watching two old guys ramble down the fairway trying to figure out where the hell are ball went lol

I’ve gotten used to playing as a single since you always find a convenient “reason” not to play

You haven’t hurt him a round have you Lol maybe he’s avoiding having to play in bubble wrap

You haven’t hurt him a round have you Lol maybe he’s avoiding having to play in bubble wrap

I’ve only hurt him in the spiritual sense

As the rookie i fully expect to be first off the tee and sent out as a single lol

I think we should all post a quick description of ourselves like it’s Tinder, and then Mike can pair us on interests like “this golfer likes long walks on the beach, missing far right off the tee, and 3 putting.”

Wow this is really sneaking up on us. Under 40 days and I haven't touched a club in two months.

I think we should all post a quick description of ourselves like it’s Tinder, and then Mike can pair us on interests like “this golfer likes long walks on the beach, missing far right off the tee, and 3 putting.”

Tall Dark and Handsome. Will show you things you never knew possible. Action seems to follow especially when @ddec is around.

O wait this is THP not tinder.

Just want to golf and have some fun. I think we can use that one 50 times.

Tall Dark and Handsome. Will show you things you never knew possible. Action seems to follow especially when @ddec is around.

O wait this is THP not tinder.

Just want to golf and have some fun. I think we can use that one 50 times.

Well you are tall........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back