2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should all post a quick description of ourselves like it’s Tinder, and then Mike can pair us on interests like “this golfer likes long walks on the beach, missing far right off the tee, and 3 putting.”

Short, old, loud and an azz hole is my bio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like some personal best scores will be on display

As the rookie i fully expect to be first off the tee and sent out as a single lol

Not a chance sir lol

I think we should all post a quick description of ourselves like it’s Tinder, and then Mike can pair us on interests like “this golfer likes long walks on the beach, missing far right off the tee, and 3 putting.”

You are now partnered with 441 lol

Short, old, loud and an azz hole is my bio

Can’t be your Bio it’s mine

Sounds like some personal best scores will be on display

Hey Mike fix that sandbagging handicap you have listed please no one believes it

I’ve never seen anyone get run over with a golf cart before. Looking forward to it.

Oh boy it kind of ugly

Hey Mike fix that sandbagging handicap you have listed please no one believes it

Oh no dude it's bad. My struggles are documented forgot how to play since last July. Now I'm a long swinging hosels and chunk machine

I'm a cigar smoker that can't handle rap music!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Oh no dude it's bad. My struggles are documented forgot how to play since last July. Now I'm a long swinging hosels and chunk machine

Omg what the heck is going on last time I saw you you were not doing that crap

Omg what the heck is going on last time I saw you you were not doing that crap

2nd half of June the wheels fell off and have since bottomed out. Was a long 2nd half of the year where I barely even had interest in playing

Why aren't @t0ad and @just_hacking on this list?

That is my wedding anniversary weekend so that weekend would be out for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2nd half of June the wheels fell off and have since bottomed out. Was a long 2nd half of the year where I barely even had interest in playing

Wow I know that pain I actually put a hole in my dining room wall one year. After that I took a five year break from golf. Keep the faith and I am sure it will all come back in the spring. I will bring Dhartmann and Rambler out to Ohio this spring and we will get you all fixed up. I am sure we can exorcise the demons

2019, 3rd Annual Un-Official Ultimate Gathering #1-ALL ARE WELCOME!

That is my wedding anniversary weekend so that weekend would be out for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Um what’s more important than Golf and Charleston but seriously I would understand this as I am going to be a first time grandpa in early April and if my granddaughter decides to come early as much as I love the events Mike Dean puts together for all of us and seeing a bunch of the nicest golf nuts on the planet you will not see me in Charleston!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
First post is updated with the listing of who has paid so far.

Again here is the info to make the payments

Allright, here we go. Everyone is loaded into the system and the remaining balances are able to be paid.

1. Call Reservations at 877-624-3654
2. Give them your first and last name.
3. You can also reference "Dean Golf Group" in conjunction with your name.
4. Once payment is made, please PM me.

Also to note the balance due INCLUDES the extra night for those coming in Thursday.

If you have any questions along the way feel free to PM me.

thanks

Bump looks like we are just over the half way point as far as payments made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back