2019 Callaway PM Grind Wedge

I chipped one to tap-in distance for par today from 15 yards off the green (over a mound between me and the green), and sunk a short-sided downhiller for birdie from 5 yards off. Had a couple other decent up and downs, but those two were the highlights. I love this club more every time I use it.

I saw my fair share of bunkers today and the 58PM delivered each time. I think I had 5 or 6 green side bunker shots and got up and down 3 times. It’s just too easy to set this club behind the ball and let it do the work.

In my last round I got up and down from a bunker for birdie and holed out from 65 for birdie with the 58* PM Grind. My love for this club never waivers.

I had quite a few shots with the PM 58° today. I clipped quite a few really good and when the hit they just stopped dead. I had one I left about a foot short of the hole when it hopped and stopped. so easy to hit.

I had a few good shots with the 58 PM today, but probably the highlight was a chip from the rough to an elevated green that ran downhill away from me. I landed a mini-flop shot on the fringe, which killed the speed enough to stop it 3 feet past the pin. I proceeded to lip out on the putt, but that wasn’t the wedge’s fault.

I think I may sneak this one out of my son’s bag and put it back in mine.

Love my PM grind, chipping, bunker, partial shot. It's just brilliant.

If I can figure out how to hit almost full shot with it will be even better.

I found that focusing on feeling like I’m bringing my hands close to my body on impact helps.

These wedges are so money. My ball striking was absolute garbage my last round and missed all but two greens in regulation but I was chipping hella close and making the putts. Added my **** up at the end of the round and it was a 76. I was like WTF? It felt like a 90 something. These babies make me feel like I’m getting up and down from 50 yards in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You people and your 58’s. I wanna hear some 64 success stories! She’s definitely temperamental but man when you’re short sided mmm mmm. That said the 60 PM 19 could be the most versatile club of all time.

You people and your 58’s. I wanna hear some 64 success stories! She’s definitely temperamental but man when you’re short sided mmm mmm. That said the 60 PM 19 could be the most versatile club of all time.

Shot of my round today was with the 64 PM! Par 5, pulled my 4H. Pin was on the left and a wide bunker was between me and the green. Had a nice lie, but a little fluffy. Flopped one up with the 64, landing a couple feet onto the green. Left me my best look at birdie of the weekend. Club is a life saver.

Shot of my round today was with the 64 PM! Par 5, pulled my 4H. Pin was on the left and a wide bunker was between me and the green. Had a nice lie, but a little fluffy. Flopped one up with the 64, landing a couple feet onto the green. Left me my best look at birdie of the weekend. Club is a life saver.

Very nice!

My first shot ever with the original 64 was a chip in for eagle on a par 5. Sadly that was my last eagle and that was a while ago. Bunker shots with the 64 aren’t even fair. Even on shorter shots as long as you accelerate through you’re gonna be good.

Very nice!

My first shot ever with the original 64 was a chip in for eagle on a par 5. Sadly that was my last eagle and that was a while ago. Bunker shots with the 64 aren’t even fair. Even on shorter shots as long as you accelerate through you’re gonna be good.

Indeed bunker shots with the 64 are fun. I look forward to going into bunkers with it! Haha
Looking to rebuild my wedge setup and tempted to add more PM Grinds.
I want to have 46, 50, 54, 58 and 64. Could add in a 58 PM Grind and maybe even a 54, does anyone have any experience with the 54?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Indeed bunker shots with the 64 are fun. I look forward to going into bunkers with it! Haha
Looking to rebuild my wedge setup and tempted to add more PM Grinds.
I want to have 46, 50, 54, 58 and 64. Could add in a 58 PM Grind and maybe even a 54, does anyone have any experience with the 54?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I love my fiddy-fo. It’s good for full shots, long green side bunker shots, chip and runs and absolutely deadly from 50 yards. I like to take a half swing and really accelerate through. It hits, bounces a few times and stops. It feels much more controlled than when I attempt that shot with the 60.

This wedge has just spoiled my sand game for any other wedge.

It’s like I can’t even look at a traditional wedge anymore. The offset is everything.

Love this wedge for short sided flops or fluffy lies. Those extra grooves help a lot.

I'm about a season in with the 2019 PM Grind wedges. They are just flat out fun to play. So versatile and have really improved my confidence when I find myself in a bunker.

I'm about a season in with the 2019 PM Grind wedges. They are just flat out fun to play. So versatile and have really improved my confidence when I find myself in a bunker.
Mine's been in the bag for five months and my love for it hasn't subsided one bit. It's the most fun club in the bag, and my short game and bunker game have really improved. No matter what the lie is, I'm confident that I can hit a good shot from it!

Had a shot out of a green side bunker today, 58° PM grind. That ball hit and stopped about 2 feet from where it hit. I was shocked at the amount of spin if got. Such a versatile wedge.

I used the PM 58° couple times green side today. Hit some really good chips that stopped on a dime. Just a very versatile wedge that can be hit with or without a open face.

Anyone have any luck hitting full shots with the 58 or 60*?

99F7E6B3-DC89-4DDE-8F28-3DC1ECF0175E.jpeg5DC4C55E-AABC-41C2-B78F-E4A8F8866CD2.jpeg
I hope the new PM grind becomes more rounded than the angular design it currently is.

I do know Phil loved the eye2 design. So I am not holding my breath.

I have but it is pretty rare I swing the pm grind full. 1/2 and short chips.

I used the PM 58° couple times green side today. Hit some really good chips that stopped on a dime. Just a very versatile wedge that can be hit with or without a open face.
I've played a little of different wedges but the PM Grind is the most fun I've had. I'm not sure that I could use this style in a lower lofted wedge but for the higher loft it's fantastic.

I've used the 60* on maybe two fill swings is all. I just don't trust myself to do it without taking a beaver pelt. It worked out who the couple times I can remember doing it.

Back