2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

Whew. Finally made it home safe and sound after a 7 hour drive.

What a great time. Everyone was awesome to meet and talk to. From the moment I got there to when I left, I was laughing with someone. So. Much. Fun.

I am honored and humbled to have been graced by the pastel plaid jacket and the unreasonably large trophy. Believe it when I tell you that for the next year, it will be prominently displayed in my law office for all to see. I am looking forward to explaining to what I assume will be dozens of people why I have a BMX trophy in my office and the legend of @Greg Kulbick. I pledge to fulfill the duties of my accolade with honor and pride for the next 364 days. [turkey noise].

Thank you to everyone who was there, and especially those who were grouped with me for the two rounds. I had a blast each day despite my exceedingly mediocre play. Good times.

And finally, a special thank you to @Greg Kulbick and @T0AD for putting this all together. T0AD is the man. He took on the responsibility of two nights of dinner which included grilling 16 steaks in what can only be described as incredibly adverse conditions, including several people (like me) throwing in our .02. He had the patience of a saint and knocked out a group of steaks that were perfectly cooked and darn delicious. I’m pretty sure it qualifies as a miracle towards sainthood.

Thanks again everyone, and looking forward to playing rounds again with all of you in the future.

And the trophy is now prominently displayed in the sitting area of my office (because it was too tall to go on my golf shelf).
320A6022-3284-4C63-9B03-41AD33765587.jpeg

Outstanding.

Just heard, y’all will never guess who is staying in your condo this week.....
The one the only Golden Bear, Mr. Nicklaus
It’s only 26k to eat dinner and play a round of golf with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just heard, y’all will never guess who is staying in your condo this week.....
The one the only Golden Bear, Mr. Nicklaus
It’s only 26k to eat dinner and play a round of golf with him!

Are you shittin?

I bet he doesn't birdie the pit hole. ??

Are you shittin?

I bet he doesn't birdie the pit hole.

Nope I’m not they changed out all of the furniture for his arrival.

Nope I’m not they changed out all of the furniture for his arrival.

Its a good thing we clean up well.

Its rumored there would be a soft opening at my old course Nov. 1, which he and junior redesigned. I'll keep an eye out.

these regional meet-ups are spelling gethering wrong.

Lets talk 2022...

:)

I know that this can be a lot of effort, so if you need me to round up the FL guys, or to bake some tater tots, you can count on me. Just let me know.

Back