2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Yeah. He did, and referenced himself using his unofficial nickname which seems to add an extra layer of weird to it. Still less weird than some of what I've seen in this thread though.
This is very important. Did he give himself this nickname or was it bestowed upon him by someone else?

Super pumped for my 6th Grandaddy and looking forward to welcoming Team THP to Callaway HQ.

Let me introduce you guys to the Boom Panda . Get used to this because you will be hearing a lot of “BEEEEEUUUMMMMMMMMS” from YoDNevs at The Hideaway!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alright. All pleasantries aside. I just gotta ask. If you're going to give yourself a nickname, wouldn't you aim for something a little more intimidating?

Just sayin', baby pandas don't exactly frighten us...

images.jpeg-1.jpg

Super pumped for my 6th Grandaddy and looking forward to welcoming Team THP to Callaway HQ.

Let me introduce you guys to the Boom Panda . Get used to this because you will be hearing a lot of “BEEEEEUUUMMMMMMMMS” from YoDNevs at The Hideaway!!

Awwww a snuggly widdle panda 1573737131227.gif

Glad you made the team and looking forward to meeting you. But really, a cute little panda? You plan on rolling down the fairways? Guess we can bring a beach ball for you to play with, that will be cute. :giggle:

Glad you made the team and looking forward to meeting you. But really, a cute little panda? You plan on rolling down the fairways? Guess we can bring a beach ball for you to play with, that will be cute. :giggle:
DefenselessTemptingBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

@DNevsCG is this what your daily workout looks like?

I love DNevs in here throwing some potential shade hahaha

He gets an "A" for effort, but maybe @JasonFinleyCG should give him a crash course in trash talk. The guys are circling like sharks in the water. LOL

He gets an "A" for effort, but maybe @JasonFinleyCG should give him a crash course in trash talk. The guys are circling like sharks in the water. LOL
They are too busy spending their last few days with the belt.

Awww, my niece absolutely LOVES pandas...she’s 3 ?

Dnevs walking into this thread all full of swagger...

ezgif-2-65e1a477abf0.gif

3DF502A9-C13F-4997-B153-0E827651CE43.jpeg

Wow, this 3rd person Panda reference is really working well for @DNevsCG

Just to clarify- Boom Panda is not a nickname. Beeeeummm is my catchphrase which I will be employing on you when I drop birdies on you at #TheGrandaddy

See below for examples

just FYI you can copy and paste gifs right into the mobile browser version of the forum now - they will show up better!

not sure what a Bee-Umm is, but I’m sure we will soon find out!
Can’t wait to get out there for some knowledge bombs!

Just to clarify- Boom Panda is not a nickname. Beeeeummm is my catchphrase which I will be employing on you when I drop birdies on you at #TheGrandaddy

See below for examples

Maybe take the time to take @JasonFinleyCG trashtalk 101 and while your at it, go find @Luke WilliamsCG and get a putting lesson. Heard he knows some things about putting, but that is yet to be seen. :whistle:

Back