2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

I knew the food game would be strong this trip. But mental top 3 pretzel list? My theory is confirmed.

That Pretzel was in Chicopee

(But yes, the food will be fantastic)

That Pretzel was in Chicopee

(But yes, the food will be fantastic)
Something I have really been looking forward to is dinner at Al's if we have it this year.

Something I have really been looking forward to is dinner at Al's if we have it this year.
Im serious when I say if you order or ask for a glass of milk, you will be drinking it on the bus.
Ask your captain. :D

I also really enjoy Pop Corners...chips made out of popcorn :)

solid choice. On jet blue that is what is called the in flight meal.

we may all go see all.. we'll send you to 'Milk it and send it'.... its a great new place just opened up.....

I knew a girl in high school we called Milk it and send it. :oops:

That does seem like the perfect new screen name for Snicker Dog. They wore the same size shoes.
The Milky Knight was okay, but Milk It and Send It seems fairly descriptive to make sure everybody knows the creepiness involved.

Im serious when I say if you order or ask for a glass of milk, you will be drinking it on the bus.
Ask your captain. :D
On the bus....in the luggage storage area?

I’ll say it again, zoo crew may want to tread lightly. You mess with the Milk Man and you just might get the carton. Dropping daggers from 100 yds in.

1573834806488.gif

That does seem like the perfect new screen name for Snicker Dog. They wore the same size shoes.
The Milky Knight was okay, but Milk It and Send It seems fairly descriptive to make sure everybody knows the creepiness involved.
That might have to be my catch phrase when I'm dropping putts on @Luke WilliamsCG Might have to be the screen name for 30 days after event if he can out putt me in singles. :cool:

updated avatar... for those who really want to know... thats the MIGHTY 'Norwich City FC'... Bottom of the Premier League....but who cares.. can't change where you were born!

Gotta respect staying true to your roots!

#1 tip I would say is "DO NOT RE-NEST"

And if you break that rule make sure to pay cash to a taxi!

This will be my first external team event, actually! I have always had 1st tee jitters, but that's nothing a little mimosa and a good walk up song can't fix

Mimosa over Bloody Mary? I’ll have both!
What would be your walk up song?

I knew a girl in high school we called Milk it and send it. :oops:

Can you share more or NSFF (that’s not safe for forum obvi!)

OK, back to our regularly scheduled program.

@Backfordstabber You've won The Masters and now you plan the dinner, what are you putting on the menu?

On the board that controls cameras & graphics? There are actually a few buttons that I'm not 100% sure on yet, but I definitely am not afraid to push most buttons. I will say though that there are of course unknown buttons you DON'T want to push....

Kinda sounds like you should have a day where you’re in test mode. Come onnnn what’s the worse that happens?

@21Gonzo you get to be @JasonFinleyCG boss for a day. We know you are kind and have a heart of gold, but what would his day look like?

OOH good question...I'm in need of a white hat, so probably that, a tumblr and a golf ball for my dad :)

I’ve seen a few guys with the hideaway tumblers that look ? so thats def high on my list!

I’ve seen a few guys with the hideaway tumblers that look ? so thats def high on my list!
I should have picked one of those up. And the camo 1/4 zip that JB has. And a whole lot of other stuff. I spent a lot of money in the gift shop but I also didn't spend enough.

Where is the happy

Back