Tour Event 2019 Hero World Challenge

I just watched this in review on the Golf Channel. Clearly it was a violation of the rule. I can't know for sure if he knew he was doing that to improve his lie but it does not look good. And... his interview explanation was weak and his eyes were averting while answering... that in itself is pretty telling.
Still wasn't as bad as Matt Kucher moving pebbles in the bunker.

Seems like he's experienced in this sort of thing

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Oh man those Reed bunker videos are reaaaallly bad.. I wonder if it'll affect his president's cup status

Oh man those Reed bunker videos are reaaaallly bad.. I wonder if it'll affect his president's cup status

Probably not, but it definitely should!

Still wasn't as bad as Matt Kucher moving pebbles in the bunker.

I thought it was allowed now under the RoG to move loose impediments (pebbles) in bunkers.

I thought it was allowed now under the RoG to move loose impediments (pebbles) in bunkers.

I think its the amount of pebbles he moved, some were even very small almost like sand.. some saw it as improving his lie

Well, if the new website Noodle 3872 eluded to is eventually rolled out, I certainly hope it is a golf only format and not another general website that dumps all categories of Mizuno sports together.
I think its the amount of pebbles he moved, some were even very small almost like sand.. some saw it as improving his lie

It’s the use of his club to move the sand that’s the problem. It wasn’t like he was picking rocks/pebbles out from behind the ball with his hand. He used his club to clear the back edge of the foot print he was in to get at the back of the ball easier.

Wasn't a bunker so only the last part was cheating not the practice swings. Still bad though.

Well, if you can improve your lie within the RoG, then more power to you. Sometimes the RoG work in our favor. :p

I’ve never seen a player (either pro or amateur) place their club directly behind their ball on a practice swing. Reed is full of s*** when he says it wasn’t intentional.

It’s the use of his club to move the sand that’s the problem. It wasn’t like he was picking rocks/pebbles out from behind the ball with his hand. He used his club to clear the back edge of the foot print he was in to get at the back of the ball easier.

He was referring to Kuchar.

Cheaters are going to cheat. And shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reed is ******* trash. What a piece of ****.

Reed is ******* trash. What a piece of ****.
My buddies give me crap for it but I've never liked the guy. Captain America or not to me he has an untrustworthy look and his actions are crap.

My buddies give me crap for it but I've never liked the guy. Captain America or not to me he has an untrustworthy look and his actions are crap.
I used to try to defend him. Now I wouldn’t stop to piss on him if he was on the side of the road on fire.

On a positive note, some strong play happening at the Hero. Nice team building opportunity for Tiger and a few of the Presidents Cup US team members. I will tune in and out today between football viewing moments.

TW tied for the lead!!

Come on Stenson! Close it!

There ya go stenson!

As I stare across the room at my Grandaddy bag and watch Stenson close it out, it’s been a hell of an awesome week for Griswold fans.

#giftthatkeepsongiving

Back