People seem pretty down on the Packers. They definitely have not been dominant this year, but no one sees them winning this week at Lambeau and coming off a bye?

People seem pretty down on the Packers. They definitely have not been dominant this year, but no one sees them winning this week at Lambeau and coming off a bye?

Shhhh... ;) I like it this way. :)

I honestly don't know what to make of GB this year, but when they control the line of scrimmage, they look dominant. It's kind of crazy to me that the weak link (other than the pre-Ervin return game) has been the passing attack. If Lazard or another WR can step up, and Rodgers gets hot, GB will be a hard team for anyone to beat.

I actually think GB giving 4 is the best bet of the week. I like GB to win rather easily. Seattle is really good on the road and Wilson is amazing, but I think Rodgers is just going to score all day against that defense. I see the final GB 34 to Seattle 24

Looking forward to the games this weekend. It's going to be tough to beat last weekends games though from a guy with no dog in the fight. My daughter is 7 and likes the Vikings (strictly bc they are purple) so for her sake I'll be cheering them on which as a Bears fan breaks my heart. Aside from them, I'd like to see Seattle, Baltimore and KC win.

Shhhh... ;) I like it this way. :)

I honestly don't know what to make of GB this year, but when they control the line of scrimmage, they look dominant. It's kind of crazy to me that the weak link (other than the pre-Ervin return game) has been the passing attack. If Lazard or another WR can step up, and Rodgers gets hot, GB will be a hard team for anyone to beat.

I know what you mean. The bye hopefully helped the OL get healthy and hopefully Z. Smith as well. I agree with you about a WR needing to step up, but the thing that has really puzzled me is how they stopped getting Aaron Jones downfield in the passing game like they did when Davante Adams was out. That was a huge weapon for them at the time and it seems like they've abandoned it. :confused:

I know what you mean. The bye hopefully helped the OL get healthy and hopefully Z. Smith as well. I agree with you about a WR needing to step up, but the thing that has really puzzled me is how they stopped getting Aaron Jones downfield in the passing game like they did when Davante Adams was out. That was a huge weapon for them at the time and it seems like they've abandoned it. :confused:

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I hope to see him used more in the passing game too, but it'll be tough against Seattle's linebackers. Those guys can run.

Looking forward to the games this weekend. It's going to be tough to beat last weekends games though from a guy with no dog in the fight. My daughter is 7 and likes the Vikings (strictly bc they are purple) so for her sake I'll be cheering them on which as a Bears fan breaks my heart. Aside from them, I'd like to see Seattle, Baltimore and KC win.

I picked the packers to win in my pickem league but I do believe it will be a tough matchup.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I hope to see him used more in the passing game too, but it'll be tough against Seattle's linebackers. Those guys can run.
They can, but there's no way they stay with Jones 20+ yards downfield like they were using him when Davante was out. Besides, I think giving Bobby Wagner something extra to think about would be a good thing.

Already rooting for one hated enemy, refuse to even think about wanting GB to win.
Oh, I get it. I'm actually rooting for the Queens too :sick:, but I can rationalize it to myself because I know it's just because I want to see the NFC Championship at Lambeau.

Same atmosphere as when the pitcher is batting.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Now you’re starting to get it..... professional hitter.... As proof, what position was Howie Kendrick playing when he hit those Home runs? Right, HE WASN’T!!!

Radio had an interesting fact about Panthers owner, David Tepper. Tepper is the richest single owner in the NFL at 12 billion+! If I gave you 60K a day starting in the year 1492, Tepper would still have more money than you!??

Radio had an interesting fact about Panthers owner, David Tepper. Tepper is the richest single owner in the NFL at 12 billion+! If I gave you 60K a day starting in the year 1492, Tepper would still have more money than you!??

Adjusted for inflation?

Also I'm just here for your Kirk Cousin's takes :D

Adjusted for inflation?

Also I'm just here for your Kirk Cousin's takes :D
No, just straight cash in today’s value! @OITW Sun shines on a dog‘s @ss every once in a while!

I had heard that he was the richest but I didn't know it was that much. I guess he can afford to overpay a coach if he wants to do that.

I think #10 (Browns/Bengals fans) and #28 (Traumatic Brain Injury, Chronic Pain ) are the same thing. Certainly lots of chronic pain. And you have to have a traumatic brain injury to keep rooting for them.

I don't know if being a Browns or Bengals fan qualifies for medical marijuana use, but I'm pretty sure if you make your kids a fan of either team, that qualifies as child abuse.

What in the world is Peterson thinking here. Boy, he must love that bottled water ?

The internet is not going to be friendly. Haha

Back