2019 Open Championship Contest and Thread

I can put it on my Firestick, but the Firestick some times isn't the smoothest running picture, I guess you could say.

Firestick gets around the subscription?

How do you get that? Pay for subscription?
Short term subscription on fire stick. Video streaming is a little slow at times but nothing horrible.

Firestick gets around the subscription?

If you know how to set it up as such (Youtube has plenty of vids on "jailbreaking"), yes.

If you know how to set it up as such (Youtube has plenty of vids on "jailbreaking"), yes.
I just told my teenage daughter to get me access to it for this week. No idea what she did but it worked. Lol

I wonder if anyone picked Lowery in the contest. Probably won’t need a tiebreaker if they did pick him.

I wonder if anyone picked Lowery in the contest. Probably won’t need a tiebreaker if they did pick him.
I think there were only a couple. 2 or 3 at the most I believe.

How much is a subscription for a week/month?

How much is a subscription for a week/month?

My BIL set it up so I don't have to pay a nickel. I didn't really follow along with him when he was doing it. Like I said there are videos on how to do it.

Not wishing bad on Lowry, but I hope fleetwood or fowler makes a bit of a run here into the house to add some drama to the finish.

Not wishing bad on Lowry, but I hope fleetwood or fowler makes a bit of a run here into the house to add some drama to the finish.

It’s going to take a Lowry train wreck to get anyone close.

Need some magic on 12 Tommy!

There has to be a story why tony finau gets zero tv time. I have not seen one shot live of his the last 2 days. More shots from guys outside top 20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really tough conditions out there. I am sure the pucker factor is a 10 for Lowery.

What a bunker shot.

Oh **** Stenson just cold shanked it.

And snapped his club...

Oh Stenson. Been there, done that.

Clutch!

Low best ball

Stenson-Spieth +8 thru 16
Finau-Rahm +4 thru 16
Willet-Westwood +3 thru 15
Rickie-Rose +9 thru 14
Brooks-Holmes +13 thru 13
Fleetwood-Lowry +2 thru 13
Reed-Thomas +1 F

I love that they just used “phalanx” in commentary. That makes this history teacher happy.

Westwood's putter went back go normal over the last 27 holes.

Advantage Lowry after their 2nd shots on 14

That may be it....

Back