LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

You’re not making it easier not knowing anything about a pretty long running popular series haha

I got your back here...lol...

You’re not making it easier not knowing anything about a pretty long running popular series haha

......I can admit I have never seen any of it

Just saying. I cannot wait until we can share what we saw. 2020 will be a big year for Callaway. Even compared to the success they had in 2019.

Just saying. I cannot wait until we can share what we saw. 2020 will be a big year for Callaway. Even compared to the success they had in 2019.

i honesty didn’t anticipate how hard it is to keep my big mouth shut. i was hitting the driver into which i was fit on the range the other day. i wasn’t near anybody, but i received a lot of looks from the other people practicing as they heard that sweet sweet sound over and over. i had to stop myself from walking over to show off what i was hitting.

i honesty didn’t anticipate how hard it is to keep my big mouth shut. i was hitting the driver into which i was fit on the range the other day. i wasn’t near anybody, but i received a lot of looks from the other people practicing as they heard that sweet sweet sound over and over. i had to stop myself from walking over to show off what i was hitting.
I just want to hit golf balls. I find myself going down to my basement just to stare at them. My wife thinks I am mental. She may be right. But, damn it, these things are sweet. At least I can roll putts for now.

1576083354930.png

Lol, love this.

I know the irons will generate a lot of buzz because of the tech story, but my lord that driver is going to make A LOT of people (and THPers) happy. Not only from a performance standpoint, but the sound......THEY NAILED THE SOUND :cool:

I know the irons will generate a lot of buzz because of the tech story, but my lord that driver is going to make A LOT of people (and THPers) happy. Not only from a performance standpoint, but the sound......THEY NAILED THE SOUND :cool:
This is truth. It is pretty much everything I could ask for. Literally, no concessions being made putting this in play.

Best sounding driver so far to date from Callaway IMO

The fairway woods will turn some heads. I want to blab everything I heard so bad!!

I'm very much looking forward to the day y'all can share your thoughts on the new Cally gear. I'm planning and budgeting for a driver and irons this coming year (and now that I'm thinking about it, wedges need to switch out as well) and these are on the radar.

I'm very much looking forward to the day y'all can share your thoughts on the new Cally gear. I'm planning and budgeting for a driver and irons this coming year (and now that I'm thinking about it, wedges need to switch out as well) and these are on the radar.

what’s impressive to me about the coming release is that it will really round out their catalog. some may accuse callaway of having too many options, but i see it as offering a wide array of options to every golfer at every skill set and just about every budget. there will be some interesting stories to tell about the type of golfer each club is designed for.

i just hit my irons on the range. i love them so much! it’s a ton of fun to get to know these sticks and i can’t wait to tell y’all more about them.

This just appeared on my Facebook feed...

Yea, we can use the name! :)

really interesting conversation with @StevenS_CG and @Luke WilliamsCG about naming golf clubs and how difficult the process can be.

I didn’t end up with one of the new hybrids in the bag, but hybrid guys are going to love the new ones.

I didn’t end up with one of the new hybrids in the bag, but hybrid guys are going to love the new ones.

i tested a hybrid in california that i adored, and if i was fitting myself i would have chosen it. the super hybrid fit my gapping needs a little better, but man the hybrid i was hitting was awesome!

i tested a hybrid in california that i adored, and if i was fitting myself i would have chosen it. the super hybrid fit my gapping needs a little better, but man the hybrid i was hitting was awesome!
I LOOOVED one too, but the fw was even better for me

really interesting conversation with @StevenS_CG and @Luke WilliamsCG about naming golf clubs and how difficult the process can be.

I can imagine, I remember talking to Luke about naming a color for a putter finish, so many other option out there how do you pick something unique that describes what you want to convey.

Well with all this hype I’m gonna hold off on a new driver and get the Super Hybrid for Christmas

I feel for ya guys. Still a month before you can talk about it. Gotta be killin ya. :ROFLMAO:

Back