LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

So, is now a good time to point out that I absolutely hate flying? Heights and tight spaces are like my two least favorite things.

We can find a fill in if you don’t think you can make it ?

Lol, I'll manage. Xanax consumed. Should be smooth sailing in about 10 minutes. Will have to abstain from any in flight cocktails.

haha was thinking the same thing. the entire west coast of thp members just stood up

Good morning men!!! On board and about to depart!!! Grandaddy baby!!!!

Boarded and just waiting for the idiots to scramble for overhead bins.

Was honestly planning on security taking a lot longer than 5 minutes. Have an hour until boarding. Got my coffee in hand and some time to kill. If anyone has any questions, fire away.

20191202_060926.jpg

Safe travels everyone!

If anyone has any questions, fire away.

Where do you wish to spend the most time during the fitting? Driver, Fairways, Irons, Wedges, Putter?

Starting to taxi. This is really happening !!!

Grandaddy travel day! Just got goosebumps realizing it is here, so I cannot imagine how excited you guys are! Get you some :coffee: !

Safe travels and enjoy!

This thread is bumping early today! Safe travels

Where do you wish to spend the most time during the fitting? Driver, Fairways, Irons, Wedges, Putter?
I am pretty confident in my iron setup. So, unless we're talking crazy gains in distance. I think I have a solid understanding of my specs. Will let the fitter lead the way. But I don't envision it taking too long.

I really want to make sure I maximize the top end of my bag. Thinking narrowing down the driver shaft is important. But, not sure what exactly I want to do in regard to fairway, super hybrid, utility iron, maybe an epic forged 4 iron.

Putter fitting is equally important. We should have a separate allotment of time for this though, so I'm not worried about time restraints here.

Dude there are people with literal amazon boxes. WTF?!?
Airplanes are always a great representation of society. Like people of Walmart in mid air.

So, is now a good time to point out that I absolutely hate flying? Heights and tight spaces are like my two least favorite things.
Drink.

Grandaddy travel day! Just got goosebumps realizing it is here, so I cannot imagine how excited you guys are! Get you some :coffee: !

Safe travels and enjoy!

Good morning Dade. I am very excited to get this thing going!!. I felt completely at ease after meeting you and everyone else in Florida and we had a great time!! Having that event under my belt has put my mind at ease. I have had zero stress leading up to the Grandaddy.

Hope your everyone is safe traveling today! Looking forward to this thread!

Happy Grandaddy day!!

Woke up at 3:30 this morning to some scary news: flight delayed. Would miss my connection in Phoenix. Luckily there was an open spot from ORD to SAN so I was switched! Arriving around 12:30 local. Can’t wait to get this party started!!

Safe travels everyone. The journey begins. Enjoy and have a blast!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was between that and xanax. I chose xanax. Probably will not mix the two. Don't need a Thorbjorn Olesen moment and have security waiting for me when we land.

Back