2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Hah! I had three guys in the top-10, and still went back about a dozen spots! My "F" guys really blew Sunday (Fowler & Fleetwood), and having three miss the cut didn't help. I think Wallace was my lowest salary guy, and he took 3rd, so at least I had that positive result.

Congrats to Boiler on his Seg. 2 win!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks!!! Was dreading having a second "bonus" tourney in this segment, but somehow I lucked into the winner for both majors and made it through.

Only half way through the season though... it's going to be a fun battle to see who can pull off the whole thing!

Congrats to Boiler! I was so close...only behind by 4 million.

Congrats BoilerCLE!

As for me, I am just playing out the season at this point. Seem to get worse each week but will continue to set lineups every week regardless.

I killed my chance when I missed the lock-in a couple weeks back. Still fun and will stay in the mix.

And Paul Casey withdraws from this week's event... I sure know how to pick them lol

And Paul Casey withdraws from this week's event... I sure know how to pick them lol
Ouch... Between him and Oosthuizen with the last second w/d, it's been a tough week for fantasy owners! I can't remember the last tourney with 4 w/d's in the middle of the tourney. With a 122 man field, that makes for a really small cut. Hard to believe that Rahm and Xander are likely to be among them...

Man, both Rahmbo and DeChambeau missed the cut. Paul Casey WD. My big money guys are disappointing this week. On the bright side, I have Jonas Blixt and Furyk in the top 10 right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Decided to join back up for the third segment, and won lol.

Nice work OhioGolfer!

I'm finding the Memorial to be extremely difficult to pick. I'm pretty sure we could have doubled the salary cap and I'd still be waffling. With the number of top players who play well here, I'm really interested to see who the top 5 "most picked" turns out to be.

having kaymer for the win and only 2 mc's should help the cause a bit.

Finally got one right! Not a bad week with my picks.

Had a lot of guys up there and they tanked on Sunday.

Got a win!

Finally got one right! Not a bad week with my picks.

Yeah, I crushed this one, had Cantlay, Scott, Leishman, Matsuyama, Spieth, and Dufner for 1st, 2nd, and 6 in the top 10.

Yeah, I crushed this one, had Cantlay, Scott, Leishman, Matsuyama, Spieth, and Dufner for 1st, 2nd, and 6 in the top 10.

Great job!

Missed my line up this week. Not a good feeling yesterday morning when I realized.
I'll forget the big picture and enjoy the coming weeks.

I got sneds at least, maybe he can hold it together for the weekend.

Picked the winner 4 straight weeks! I'm on some kind of run right now - amazing how streaky this game is. I've had stretches where I felt so frustrated, so I'll enjoy this while it lasts! Major points up for grabs at the US Open this week...will be interesting to see how the standings shake up after this one.

I think I've changed my lineup about 18 times so far. I'm sure I'm too far back at this point anyway, but it would be nice to hit the right combo this week.

Something I probably should have asked before the tournament but just realized now... I had Hovland on my team who finished T12, but obviously didn’t make any money being an amateur. But does he still give me “Fantasy money”? Lol

Something I probably should have asked before the tournament but just realized now... I had Hovland on my team who finished T12, but obviously didn’t make any money being an amateur. But does he still give me “Fantasy money”? Lol

Yep...that's rough. I was really excited with how well he was playing then on Sunday started wondering if I would even get fantasy points. Just checked and the answer is no. T-12 payout was $226,609 and we would have got double money with it being a major. Maybe @JB can get this fixed for us.

No, there would be no money awarded for an amateur. Since the goal is most prize money, that is kind of the way it goes.
In most cases, the entire field is listed as choices, flaw in system perhaps, but also just makes it easy to not select amateurs.

Well that's a bummer. Hovland was about my only good pick this weekend. Didn't even consider the amateur aspect.

Normally picking 8 guys who made the cut in a top 60 + ties event would have set me up great, but none of them hit top 10! Still, dodged a double point major to stay in first. If I can get through the British Open unscathed, I'll really start believing it can happen. Until then, grind grind grind away!

Back