2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Double Money Week is here.

And last week of segment 2...trying to hang on for dear life!

Gunning for you Boiler!! Actually, this is the first week where I am not thrilled with my lineup no matter how I seem to configure it.

Took a hit this past weekend, but still in striking distance for segment 2

wouldve been really nice if i hadnt missed so many weeks on this with a victory last week. Oh well, come on next segment!

Word is Justin Thomas has pulled out of the PGA. I've now completely revamped my team, no telling if that's a good thing or not with the way I usually pick them.

Word is Justin Thomas has pulled out of the PGA. I've now completely revamped my team, no telling if that's a good thing or not with the way I usually pick them.
Thank you for the heads up. That would have been a lot of dead weight salary wise on my roster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Double money or not. This week is not going well for me. Why I didn't take Koepka is anyone's guess. Big Cat letting me down. My only hope at this point is Fowler.

I did choose Koepka this week. I really need to make up ground so I kind of want him to win, but at the same time there are so many other players I would rather see win. Actually, I would rather see anyone else win it. So I'm having mixed feelings right now and don't know what to route for. I sometimes forget that what I route for doesn't really matter to the outcome and I should just sit here and watch what happens, but yeah, mixed feeling going on inside me! :beat-up:

Double money or not. This week is not going well for me. Why I didn't take Koepka is anyone's guess. Big Cat letting me down. My only hope at this point is Fowler.
Wow, I totally "missed the cut" so to speak. Big Cat, Rahm, and Finau are all on my roster this week. OUCH!

Wow, I totally "missed the cut" so to speak. Big Cat, Rahm, and Finau are all on my roster this week. OUCH!
I feel you man

2e3007d31f9040bff038f86c9eddc5c2.jpg

Hanging in there for segment 2... Come on Brooks, DJ, and Wallace!

Brutal doesn't even begin to describe my picks this week...

I've got 3 guys left in Brooks, Spieth and Rory, one of these is in no position to do anything.

I've got 3 guys left in Brooks, Spieth and Rory, one of these is in no position to do anything.

I have Mollywood left and that's it. The wood part of it looked pretty good until his 2nd 9 today...

I have Mollywood left and that's it. The wood part of it looked pretty good until his 2nd 9 today...
Its a rough week

Its a rough week

And has been a rough year with my far less than stellar picks. Used up all my fantasy luck last year.

I am right in the middle of the pack, as usual, but don't feel too bad about my team going into the weekend. I don't have Koepka, but I do have Scott, Wallace, Fowler, Fleetwood, and Rory

Can things end the way they are right now? I like my position this week!

Yikes! I'm in trouble. I picked koepka last week. This week I had my sights on tiger. I have Fleetwood, Molinari, and Rory as big guns

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

One more day...come on Brooks/DJ - let's wrap this thing up!

Ouch. Went from overall first to 8th. 4mil back. 2nd segment went from 3rd to 28th. 7mil back.

Was looking fairly decent on Friday afternoon with Spieth, Fleetwood, Fowler, and Mats but it didn't hold and I took a big step backwards this week. Almost 10 mill back now. It's going to take a lot to get back in contention, but fingers crossed I can pick a few winners and work my way back up there.

Congrats to Boiler on his Seg. 2 win!

Back