2019 Toulon Putter Thread

Yep. A double wide with a touch of toe hang would be an instant pre-order.

Well this sucks :(

e840346ac79464b0b7f843d5ed6e391e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sucks....doesn't leave a ton of time in our lovely mid west golf season

Mega yikes. That is no good. Wonder if that means no Garage Las Vegas too....

That sucks....doesn't leave a ton of time in our lovely mid west golf season

No kidding, might be cancelling this order. I might as well wait for the garages to be available... it’s not like I was unhappy with my Bettinardi anyways.

No kidding, might be cancelling this order. I might as well wait for the garages to be available... it’s not like I was unhappy with my Bettinardi anyways.

I wonder if at this point they'll be easier to find in store than on the site, at least til their stock regulates.

Looks like my Stroke Lab San Diego is out for delivery today. Pics incoming!

Looks like my Stroke Lab San Diego is out for delivery today. Pics incoming!

Mr. Lucky Pants ;-)

They usually deliver after 5:00 pm. So a long day of waiting. Will hit the indoor putting mat as soon as it arrives.
c57dbc788f41ce1d46183accba898097.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder if at this point they'll be easier to find in store than on the site, at least til their stock regulates.
That was my question as well. I knew it would be one of the faster moving models but wow.

That was my question as well. I knew it would be one of the faster moving models but wow.
Glad I got up before breakfast to order back on Pre-order day.

Glad I got up before breakfast to order back on Pre-order day.

Three month backorders will be tough for a lot of people so hopefully they'll have inventory in stores. That said...it's a stunning putter and worth the wait IMO.

I wish there was a Double Wide Toulon coming to market. It would probably be the first "blade" I ever purchased.

Seconded (or thirded).

I'd be preordering one of those the instant it was available.

Three month backorders will be tough for a lot of people so hopefully they'll have inventory in stores. That said...it's a stunning putter and worth the wait IMO.

Yeah I purchased with a Callaway gift card that I had though. So if I do a return that wont help me buying in store. If I wait I'll get it, best case, probably in early July. Wouldn't be so bad if I was in Flordia or Cali with a longer golf season. Great for them the demand is so high, but disappointing for me in Chicago.

f846f069743aef425f200092b27fffb4.jpg

Stroke Lab Azalea arriving today... Pics will be posted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok WOW. So I’ve never been a huge mallet fan, nor a regular stock grip fan but I rolled the Las Vegas today in the PGA Superstore and man, I freakin loved it. It just felt good and looks spectacular at address. It’s surprisingly very different from past Toulon models.

In an effort to disprove the theory that I “love” every putter I hit in the store, I grabbed the odyssey stroke lab version (#7) and did not like it at all. Can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m feeling like this about to get really expensive.

Ok WOW. So I’ve never been a huge mallet fan, nor a regular stock grip fan but I rolled the Las Vegas today in the PGA Superstore and man, I freakin loved it. It just felt good and looks spectacular at address. It’s surprisingly very different from past Toulon models.

In an effort to disprove the theory that I “love” every putter I hit in the store, I grabbed the odyssey stroke lab version (#7) and did not like it at all. Can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m feeling like this about to get really expensive.

Great news to my ears.

Was the Vegas model they had the Stroke Lab version they are selling online?

If so I'm happy to see they are out and available, but kind of pissy that I'm also back-ordered for 2-3 months on mine.

Was the Vegas model they had the Stroke Lab version they are selling online?

If so I'm happy to see they are out and available, but kind of pissy that I'm also back-ordered for 2-3 months on mine.

Yes it was the new one. But I will say that normally my PGA superstore has tons of the latest putters but they only had 2 of the new Toulons.

My local Roger Dunn finally got their shipment of Toulon's, and had them out this morning. No Las Vegas models to play with, unfortunately. They had a few Atlantas, a couple Portlands, a couple San Diegos, an Austin, and a Palm Beach or two.

They look great. Definite improvement on the previous Toulon line, in my opinion.

I think the Stroke Lab tech works. When I'd pickup the blades in the previous Toulons and mess around in the store, I didn't make much of anything. Today, with a San Diego, I was draining putts from all over. That being said, my stroke was on point this morning; I was making putts from all over with damn near every putter I picked up. But still, blades aren't usually that accurate for me, and I feel a bit of a wobbly take away when I'm not stroking it well. I didn't feel any of that today with the San Diego.

So apparently Ostara heard my prayers (anyone watching American Gods?) because I just received this email…

yWdYfeL.png

So apparently Ostara heard my prayers (anyone watching American Gods?) because I just received this email…

yWdYfeL.png

Now THAT is a plot twist. Bizzare.

yWdYfeL.png
Sweet! Music to your ears I'm sure!

Back