2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

Who’s NEXT!

Well Boyz, We are next in the Barrel...better get your game faces on and your posting fingers limber....i wanna see posts all day during the event. Thats what people want to see and read....we should have Pages of posts being at Hammock Beach. True Temper is bringing it, lets show them how much we appreciate them coming to Florida for us! LETS GOOOOOooooooooo

Last edited:
Last year’s follow was epic. We have big shoes to fill. Hope we can bring it home. I know True Temper will.

Can’t wait to see some old friends, make a bunch of new ones, gain shaft knowledge, play two ridiculous courses, down a few drinks, test irons, and stay in paradise.

I'm so ready for this! Took my irons out for a 9 hole swan song today. Can't wait to swing until I drop trying to test every combo.

This entire experience is going to be epic. Besides the clubs we have TT peeps, ridiculous golf, top notch resort, awesome THP'ers, lots of food & drinks...AND a villa crawl.

Last year’s follow was epic. We have big shoes to fill. Hope we can bring it home. I know True Temper will.

Can’t wait to see some old friends, make a bunch of new ones, gain shaft knowledge, play two ridiculous courses, down a few drinks, test irons, and stay in paradise.

I’m already packed boys! Thursday night can’t get here soon enough

I'm so ready for this! Took my irons out for a 9 hole swan song today. Can't wait to swing until I drop trying to test every combo.

This entire experience is going to be epic. Besides the clubs we have TT peeps, ridiculous golf, top notch resort, awesome THP'ers, lots of food & drinks...AND a villa crawl.

I played for the last time this morning, it was 47 degrees here in NY. Shot a 44-43-87 at my home course. I should be blowing putt's past the hole down in Florida like I am sending them to the moon. Our greens are all dew covered for the first 12-13 holes every Sunday the last 3 weeks....
I am bringing my whole set of clubs to Florida, I am the lefty in the bunch....

This just about sums up my excitement.

I’m already packed boys! Thursday night can’t get here soon enough

I have been packed since Thursday. LOL. Now I just ave to pack my golf bag and I am good to go....

Man can’t wait to follow along with this one. The event itself is going to be crazy good. I’m excited to see what app’s and drinks are prepared by each room.

You kids are in for a real treat. From top to bottom this experience will be incredible, so soak it all in.

There is a bar overlooking 18 on the Ocean course. Grab a table on the second floor near the corner, have a drink, and enjoy watching people hit their approach to the green. It’s a tough shot and a blast to watch.

Man I can't wait for this! Just need to get through a few more work days. I wonder if we are going to see the full club/shaft list this week. I literally can't stop thinking of possible combos that I want to try.

Man can’t wait to follow along with this one. The event itself is going to be crazy good. I’m excited to see what app’s and drinks are prepared by each room.

I heard what one Villa is doing and yep this is going to be off the hook good follow this weekend. Can’t wait for the pictures and the golf courses are not too shabby either.

With so many iron options and so many shafts, I wonder what everyone will choose and how they all feel.

You kids are in for a real treat. From top to bottom this experience will be incredible, so soak it all in.

There is a bar overlooking 18 on the Ocean course. Grab a table on the second floor near the corner, have a drink, and enjoy watching people hit their approach to the green. It’s a tough shot and a blast to watch.
I still remember that place and dinner. That was fun and made me way more scared of 18 than I needed to be

Last year was an incredible follow - can’t wait to check this one out. What a blast !

I heard what one Villa is doing and yep this is going to be off the hook good follow this weekend. Can’t wait for the pictures and the golf courses are not too shabby either.

Pics or it didn’t happen

With so many iron options and so many shafts, I wonder what everyone will choose and how they all feel.

Defini

I still remember that place and dinner. That was fun and made me way more scared of 18 than I needed to be

Fantastic finishing hole, excited to get after it again.

If this event is half as good as that album then I'm in store for one wild ride. One of my all time favorites.

Narrator: The Ultimate Weekend is far superior.

Back