2019 Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

You know what to wear when you punch your ticket to a THP event with an awesome OEM

029008a4b0b4c1410f17bada1cb594f5.jpg

Congrats to all chosen! Going to be a great follow.

Great group, have fun everyone.

Congrats to all, and especially my man, OITW.

formula8;n8900589 said:
I had this in mind for my attire.
6f7e11f37942e16e9e2e26f574c463a0.jpg

I need that polo! You are swagged out sir, I dig it

obedt;n8900567 said:
Happy we both got in bud! This is going to be a blast

Cannot wait to tee it up buddy - three years is waaaaayyyyyy tooo long!

MH, Vader, ET.....will be good to see you, all others-I look forward to meeting the faces behind the names. Hammock Beach has been on my list.....THIS WILL BE EPIC.....:micdrop:

Hot dang! Good group right there for this unreal event.

Also happy for my man mrkich
He’s been itching to get back to a THP event.

This was my favorite non-Grandaddy event to follow last year and hopefully this year we’ll do close to as good of a job.

Wow, completely unexpected. So pumped to see those I've met, and have yet to meet.

Total shock, much excite, very golf.

WICHITAREJECT;n8900664 said:
Last round draft pick....will be interesting to see what irons you end up with !! OITW CONGRATS

I picked last, last year, i’m hoping middle of the pack this year

Congrats to all picked, you've got a great group for the event! Both golf course are great. The holes along the water on the Ocean Course at spectacular. But, the Conservatory was my favorite. You guys are going to have a blast!

OITW;n8900702 said:
I picked last, last year, i’m hoping middle of the pack this year

You’re going straight to the top this year. With how much you enjoyed the i500 last year, maybe the new 790 will be good for you.

I know you love the Elevates, but also really liked the 105s last year. Curious how it goes this time.

I’m very curious about the 105, AMT and Elevate 95. Plus hopefully learning whatever I can about accra and PX.

Oh, one more thing, keep an eye out for lobster mac and cheese on the menu at Hammock Beach.

Parrot;n8900751 said:
Oh, one more thing, keep an eye out for lobster mac and cheese on the menu at Hammock Beach.

Missed out on that last year, might have to rectify that this year.

Looks like alot of the gang from the TM event are having a reunion! Congrats to the winners!!

Congrats guys what a great place to be going!

Congrats guys! Last year was so fun. Can't wait to follow along!

So excited to be returning to Hammock Beach. Some of my favorite memories of THP were at the original Ultimate Weekends. Looking forward to testing out lots of new clubs.

obedt;n8900733 said:
You’re going straight to the top this year. With how much you enjoyed the i500 last year, maybe the new 790 will be good for you.

I know you love the Elevates, but also really liked the 105s last year. Curious how it goes this time.

I’m very curious about the 105, AMT and Elevate 95. Plus hopefully learning whatever I can about accra and PX.

I don't think I'm going to bring any irons, maybe one or two to check numbers.

I will have the Catalyst F9 4i though - aka #TheHammer

For shafts, looking at anything DG 115 or lower and anything with VSS Tech.

AMT Black is also in play

The Elevates are GLORIOUS

Also torn on golf bags - MC bag or my new TT bag leaning 90/10 TT bag haha

Nerdy_81;n8900783 said:
Congrats guys! Last year was so fun. Can't wait to follow along!

Hopefully there will be no thievery this year.

Back