2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

We are a RUBBER company and we have implemented a material change to these new TOUR B golf balls! Not just a manipulation of materials... new materials.

We encourage all of you to just try them. Have an open mind this time around in this industry of salacious claims. Materials matter.

TOUR. BALL. REINVENTED.

As a chemist, with one of my degrees from the University of Akron, I LOVE hearing this from a company.

Thanks, I always appreciate receiving any input direct from manufacturers!

Of course! I can tell you are very passionate and...
d0d52ff006e1a826b721ac2a3aab3cf9.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I see these on social media, the more I need to test these out. Hoping to gain some distance and control.

As a chemist, with one of my degrees from the University of Akron, I LOVE hearing this from a company.

We are very familiar with Akron!
Bridgestone Akron Tech Center is on speed dial from here (Covington, GA). They helped us develop this new ball!
5270b69ad150d011e26e054acf200338.jpg

A little @rehbirdie (see what I did there?) sent me a care package that arrived this morning.

62BB38D6-8135-4457-AAF4-7856CE25698F.jpeg

It’s pouring here currently but I might go out and hit them anyway. Can’t wait to test these babies out!!

47126875-0802-44CA-B935-ADF3A04CCA5F.jpeg

I have a couple dozen of the 2019 RX as well so there will be some great side by side testing.

At Bridgestone we aren’t cramming anything down your throats anymore. No more 12 yards longer, 2 degrees higher... just the facts. We are a RUBBER company and we have implemented a material change to these new TOUR B golf balls! Not just a manipulation of materials... new materials.

This is really cool!!! Love reading this.

@JB gotta get this man OFF Tapatalk :LOL:

Really good feedback from @JB
I liked e12 soft so much that I bought BX after the online questionnaire recommended that, probably a lot based on the fact that I had switched to Chromesoft X.

The BX were firmer around the green than I like and thought I would try RX in 2020. After the feedback, I think I need to get a sleeve of each to try in RX and BX. FWIW, I did a Titleist ball fitting in December and he put me in ProV1 and I was really in between ProV1 and ProV1X. The x numbers were better off the driver (spin was a few hundred RPM low with ProV) but regular ProV was better for the irons (height and yardage) so I stayed with it.

I imagine I am seeing the same thing with other companies and that I am in between two different balls. I love testing golf balls and am looking forward to this release as well as other new ones from other OEM.

Shot 6 over today in a big wind with 2019 Tour BRX (YELLOW!) :)

Love this ball.

You mean 2018?

Wind was insane up here - if the 2020 balls perform have past models have I’m going to be in HEAVEN

Possibly, it’s the 2018 ball but maybe manufactured in 2019!

Wind was crazy here in RI. I saw a huge tree come crashing down while guys were teeing off #1.

I missed a LOTTT of posts in here yesterday. I cannot wait to get my hands on these. I have a feeling the RX and RXS are going to be my new best friends.

We will train him well this year on that.

Wait, what... y’all (JB) told me in Akron I had to use Tapatalk. Is there something else better?!

they are all over social media...everywhere, i like the location of the numbers on them

A little @rehbirdie (see what I did there?) sent me a care package that arrived this morning.

View attachment 8922086

It’s pouring here currently but I might go out and hit them anyway. Can’t wait to test these babies out!!

View attachment 8922087

I have a couple dozen of the 2019 RX as well so there will be some great side by side testing.

I am seriously jealous!!! I truly believe the RX ball was made for me. :LOL:

I know many on the forum follow Pete Pappas on social media. He made several posts this evening raving about the results he saw from testing all 4 of the ball models. He stated that each model beat the last generation of the 4 models by a measuable amount in all aspects of the game for him. The more I read about them, the more I can't wait to try the new RX!

View attachment 8922086

View attachment 8922087

What makes you so special to get a test dozen?
I’m looking forward to your thoughts on this ball!!

Back