2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I know THPers got some early info on these at our Event with them this past summer. The teasers are now here.

Things on the ball front are getting interesting. The rumors on this release have been near legend. Hoping they live up to the hype. These will be fun to try against a few other upcoming ball releases.

Last edited:
Pretty excited to hear about the new ball

I'm really looking forward to this release, can't wait to see what they've done!

Anyone know if these will be released before the end of February? I am really excited to try the new Tour BX but want to know if I need to stock up before then for my February and March rounds.

Looking forward to trying the new one. I played Bridgestone e6 for several years, then switched to B-RX last year. It's unclear whether I am better with the B-RX or the e6. The B-RX spins a bit better around the green, but the rollout on chips seems more consistent with the e6 so maybe the extra spin isn't all that helpful, at least on the hard greens I play. So many good balls out there!

This will make the Bridgestone golf ball players happy. I wonder what the change/update will be

I'm interested. I played the Tour B S last year for a bit and enjoyed it more than I thought I would even though I don't think it was ideal for the irons I was playing at the time.

Can't wait to try the new RX version!

Things on the ball front are getting interesting. The rumors on this release have been near legend. Hoping they love up to the hype. These will be fun to try against a few other upcoming ball releases.
Couldn't agree more. Held off picking up RX deals at Christmas because of the hype on the reinvention....

Anyone know if these will be released before the end of February? I am really excited to try the new Tour BX but want to know if I need to stock up before then for my February and March rounds.

I believe PGA Show - so maybe?

I think this is the release that I am most excited for this year.

That teaser you can see a X, a XS, a RXS, and no idea what's in Red one upper left. Assume BRX but just guessing.

Always funny how Titleist and Bridgestone lay claim to the best ball in golf but the moment a new one drops golfers rush to buy them almost like the old ones are 50 years old tech after a few months on the shelf. I’m still using pro v’s from 2010 because I just don’t go thru balls that quickly.
Folks trust me you can’t tell the difference 99.99999999999999% of the time. Hahaha.

I’d love to try them but just not buy them. Ha. I just bought tour b x and tour b xs on the Xmas sales. Not going to buy new ones for another several years.

But I’m always interested in new tech but believe most is marketing and hype. They make awesome balls period and have done so for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That teaser you can see a X, a XS, a RXS, and no idea what's in Red one upper left. Assume BRX but just guessing.
Surely it's the RX.

If not, I am buying a LOT of discounted RX in the next few months haahaha

I'm very interested to find out the details of this release and if the technology is truly as revolutionary as they are claiming it to be.

I believe PGA Show - so maybe?

I think this is the release that I am most excited for this year.
Me too, man. I'm very interested in seeing what the changes are about and how that transfers into performance. Their balls have always been good for me.

I know THPers got some early info on these at our Event with them this past summer. The teasers are now here.

Very interested in this as someone who chooses bridgestone as my #1. I have personally heard nothing yet in terms of what is coming with the new line, and I can't wait for THP to have all of the details.

Definitely want to try Bridgestone again. First time breaking 80 was with a Bridgestone ball.

Always funny how Titleist and Bridgestone lay claim to the best ball in golf but the moment a new one drops golfers rush to buy them almost like the old ones are 50 years old tech after a few months on the shelf. I’m still using pro v’s from 2010 because I just don’t go thru balls that quickly.
Folks trust me you can’t tell the difference 99.99999999999999% of the time. Hahaha.

I’d love to try them but just not buy them. Ha. I just bought tour b x and tour b xs on the Xmas sales. Not going to buy new ones for another several years.

But I’m always interested in new tech but believe most is marketing and hype. They make awesome balls period and have done so for a very long time.

I have found ProV1's that were missing nearly the entire layer of paint and looked like they had been in a range bin for several months. I put them in play and couldn't tell a difference from a brand new one distance iwse or around the green with backspin. Whatever urethane they use is extremely durable. The Titleist guys at their event talked up the durability of the ball a ton, but when I asked about buying used ones they said that I should only buy new ?. I have never had a problem out of a used ProV1 for what it's worth so I will keep on saving the money.

So...believe a guy online, and not the people paid to make sure that isn't the case? :alien:

Just joking around, but the irony is kinda funny. You make a point though and I think a lot of people think the same. I won't rush out to buy the new ones because I have a current stock on the current version and they are great. But in my experience, bridgestones typically perform how they market to. Whether the differences matter or not for someone is secondary.

I gotta admit. I found some irony in this post and then seeing Oban steel shafts. Now that would be a percentile I would love to see. ?

Surely it's the RX.

If not, I am buying a LOT of discounted RX in the next few months haahaha

As long as you only buy the white RX, I'll take all the Yellow RX ones.

Very interested in the new Bridgestone line of golf balls. I use the B12 soft in my last round and saw a lot of improvement over the ball I have been playing for the last year or two.

Back