MWard

I do not play well with others
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
tough blow for the lottery winners.

all Dans will be disappointed :p

What did @Canadan do to get all dans banned?

Be weird not hearing the scream echoing across the grounds, but might also be fun.

Will they pump in simulated fan noise?

Sucks for anyone named Dan.

It would be cool if the Masters put up for sale all the 2020 merchandise it has sitting around.

Looks like tickets will be good for 2021.

They will, but now the question is what about those for the 2021 lottery? They don't like having large galleries, and you're essentially doubling the size.

It'll be nice to see that piece of ground with no crowd in the way, though.

They will, but now the question is what about those for the 2021 lottery? They don't like having large galleries, and you're essentially doubling the size.
My guess is they open it to 2020 ticket holders, and based on how many of them opt out for 2021, hold the lottery for those remaining spots.

Per their FAQs, 2020 ticket holders will be contacted for information regarding merchandise purchases... 🤑

My guess is they open it to 2020 ticket holders, and based on how many of them opt out for 2021, hold the lottery for those remaining spots.

Per their FAQs, 2020 ticket holders will be contacted for information regarding merchandise purchases... 🤑

Just saw that in the FAQ. My guess is the 2021 application acceptance amount just shrunk by a ton.

Guess I have a nice reminder of 2020...
ff565ba8379fbb405ef69b0059a748d5.jpg
...Yeah, probably going to burn these.

See ya in April Augusta...hopefully.

I guess they'll need to order a lot more pimento cheese. :LOL:

They can accommodate more Patrons at the practice rounds. Question is do they want to? And how many? I don't think that would want to expand the galleries at all.

Perhaps, they just draw from those who entered for 2021 for 2022. Or they will just have another lottery for 2022.

This Dan is very disappointed... hope they make it right for us lottery winners with 2021 tickets

This Dan is very disappointed... hope they make it right for us lottery winners with 2021 tickets
They are. 2020 ticket holders have priority access to the same tickets for 2021.

tough blow for the lottery winners.
Do you think they will be moved over to 2021? One of the guys in my group got Sunday tickets! Bet he is super bummed today!

They are. 2020 ticket holders have priority access to the same tickets for 2021.
Thanks bro... just got the email from the Masters confirming same tickets for 2021.

Also, says we'll have access to purchase Masters merchandise online in a few weeks... dangerous lol

Back