Tennessee is taking it to Pittsburgh

That collision with Henry and Spillane was big boy football. I’ve never seen Henry stopped in his tracks like that
That was a car wreck

Reminded me of Attwater V Okoye

Denver Broncos: Steve Atwater remembers hit on Christian Okoye

jesus wtf ben you can't make that throw at that time you have a 16 play long drive you need to get points ffs

Weeks like this are why I love Sunday ticket. Three games coming down to the last minute.

That Titans game shows that neither of those two teams are a fluke

Holy cow what a play and drive by Stafford for the win.

Now thr Browns go down and score to win. We

400 yards and 3 TDs and the Bungles can't buy the win for Burrow

Remember when Algohlar was a bum? Seems solid again, maybe it was the QB throwing him the ball. 😂

@fuffle master

Standard is the standard in Pittsburgh.... can’t put their collective heel on Titans throats after 1st half and do nothing and need a missed FG to hold on... good team but collectively lacks killer mentality

Just like “Google” has become a verb, I think we are at the point of “Falconed” becoming a verb for teams finding unique ways to lose.

So were the rules changed to allow the QB to be pushed to the ground clearly after the ball is gone? Seems to be happening a lot and no calls...even for Brady:cool:

That pick looked like Kittle pulled his arm down from the catch as if to think someone behind him was going to catch it

Back