#RiggedNFL

They e let the DBs play aggressive / physically all day, then they call that? BS

They e let them play aggressive / physically all day, then they call that? BS
The ref in the booth for fox said it was too obvious to not call it. Blatant

Glad they finally decided to call one like that. Letting em get away with it all game. Nice timing. Hahahahaha

That was so bad of a hold it had to be called.

I cursed a bunch more. This is difficult.

Only stopping by to post #rigged and tag @e1iterate

All of the pre championship game narratives for the super bowl were fun. I’m good with Buffalo or kc in super bowl. And for the fan bases I think Buffalo would be the best story.

But man GOAT vs potential GOAT dethroner is a hell of a pregame.

Wild game. If Mike Evans could catch I’m not sure it’s close, but entertaining for sure.

Man not going for the td feels brutal after the timeout game didn’t work.

First time ever home team super bowl

Wild game. If Mike Evans could catch I’m not sure it’s close, but entertaining for sure.
Tom Brady has had all season to learn Mike Evans can only catch a nearly uncatchable ball. Can't go hitting Evans in the numbers.

Good game but just disappointing to say the least.

Wow! I didn’t know that had never happened before.
Niner's played at Stanford and the Rams played at the Rose Bowl but no team has ever actually played in their stadium.

I’m going to be so happy when Brady retires and I no longer have to watch him play

Woooooo hooooo

Really nice to see curved bill hats making a strong comeback

I don't know why but when they just showed Andy Reid chomping his gum I imagined him having a mini hamburger being fed to him in his mask.

Back