Man, the Rams stadium looks like a work of art. Wow

No doubt, I think even those of us that pushed Wentz as being a great QB have to be doing double check. He has regressed since his injury, and is not being helped by very poor draft decisions and the Eagle’s lack of WR weapons.

I've never been a huge Zeke fan, but I absolutely loved that decision to not bail out late and go for extra.

That was solid.
I like your dog.
The guy with the nose ring, that likes to show off his stomach for some reason? Pfft

I like your dog.
The guy with the nose ring, that likes to show off his stomach for some reason? Pfft
haha, I'm fine with the nose ring - that's just a him problem.

Not fine with the endless abs presentation for as long as I've ever watched him. Weird.

You like seeing this guy doing well?

Yes I’m not a cancel culture person. The guy has been a mess and worked to clean himself up. If he has, great, I hope he can succeed.

Doesn’t mean I’m a fan or actively rooting. Just hoping a person can find the light in their life to be better.

Van Jefferson announces his presence with authority

I think Jerry sitting there saying how long before I can build another stadium. Mine isn’t the best anymore

That one is coming back. Good run though

This NFL commercial with Lowes is pissing me off so bad. The part where the doorbell rings... I've got headphones on and legitimately think someone is ringing my doorbell here with wife and Son already in bed.

Oooooof. Rage alert haha

I can't decide if this stadium is completely obnoxious, or awesome.

At least it was privately financed. But, from what I’ve read, the cost may exceed 5 billion. That’s somewhat excessive but Stan Kroenke can afford it.

What do you all think about the fake crowd noises?

It’s too fake for me. I know there is an empty stadium so I don’t expect to hear any noise.

It’s not as good, but I don’t mind it.
Golf and football and baseball. All fine without fans. I’m beginning to think I kind of like the TV experience without them, but I know I would miss attending.

Back