My money was on holding in the end zone for a safety. Count me impressed 👍

That was one heck of a brilliant quarterbacking decision

Big Fella gotta eat!

I was just getting ready to say I was very impressed with Jones on that drive.

Oof add Danny Jones to that list of young quarterbacks, underwhelming performances, and bad decisions

That ending to the drive felt like a Garrett play call, lol. Poor Giants

Can’t make throws like that in the NFL. Jones just ended an epic drive with that int.

Damn, what a way to end a loooong drive.

Also, these Progressive commercials with the yardage marker guys are terrible. I don’t get them at all.
Less of those guys and more Baker!!

That ending to the drive felt like a Garrett play call, lol. Poor Giants
Have you not read this thread for a decade? #Genius

Wife is a Giants fan. It was not a good idea to drop a “they are who we thought they were” line...

Huge play there by Ju Ju

And more brilliance from Big Ben

I don’t know why, but I laughed too hard at this

I am really enjoying Kirk providing the broadcast this evening. Anyone know if he is going to be a permanent fixture?

I am really enjoying Kirk providing the broadcast this evening. Anyone know if he is going to be a permanent fixture?

I just think they needed a second announcing team for the first week schedule of two games.

I just think they needed a second announcing team for the first week schedule of two games.
Well let’s keep these two. Much better then the other cast.

As a resident Giants fan, I actually think this team can win more than 6 games. That’s big for morale in my house.

As a resident Giants fan, I actually think this team can win more than 6 games. That’s big for morale in my house.
I assume by this team you mean the Steelers 😂

Well let’s keep these two. Much better then the other cast.

For guys who do college games, they are showing no difficulty in doing a pro game.

I can appreciate your optimism, but this Giants team will struggle this season. 6 wins is probably a reach. 4-12.

This is starting to look like a rout. I think the Giants threw in the white towel.

This is starting to look like a rout. I think the Giants threw in the white towel.

Coming up empty after the 19 play drive was the beginning of the end.

Hahaha that was awkward...lineman did not know what to do for that td dance.

Back