2020 Ryder Cup Tickets...Did you get in?

Judging by the number of people selling more than 4 tickets on StubHub I'm assuming the bots won again.

I don't know if I can justify 350 for a day spent walking that course. My calves hurt just thinking about it.

I’m very confused. I can’t find anything available. I got in but can’t buy anything

Now getting an “invalid session” error at checkout. This is miserable hahahah

My son-in-law just said daily tickets are $1,200 on Stubhub

Just checked it out…

Practice rounds: 130+
Tournament rounds: 350+
Weekly Pass: $1200+

Good luck everyone. I finally gave up.

This experience makes we want to root for the Europeans.

This experience makes we want to root for the Europeans.

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Let's not say things we can't take back. Though I gotta agree, this system was total shite.

Was in line basically right behind Wardy had tix in my cart and the site froze, locked me in for ten minutes with tickets in my cart and then booted me for inactivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3611fdd3775bd61741e84a67b9c06b21.jpg

Was in line basically right behind Wardy had tix in my cart and the site froze, locked me in for ten minutes with tickets in my cart and then booted me for inactivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not far from my experience. I tried calling the number for help - buddy or disconnected lol

Waited and waited in line, but nothing. Daily match tickets were gone which is what I wanted to get.

Waited and waited in line, but nothing. Daily match tickets were gone which is what I wanted to get.
If you make it to the place to buy, keep trying. My first 2000 attempts failed or said invalid session. I FINALLY got through though.

Only tickets remaining are Practice Days

I'm in, but only Tuesday practice day left.... not sure it's worth it to buy them???

Edit: I passed.

I just got in and it's saying every day is unavailable when I try adding to cart :cautious:

Back