2020 Srixon Q-STAR TOUR Golf Balls

Why not grab the prior gen CST at 20. Not bogo. But, a nice price. I am not sure if there's a pattern on the bogo sales, maybe Masters week?

BB01714C-F5E7-40BA-A9E9-8C82E6AA3C5A.jpeg
For those of you that like the QST, the new version test packs are out at DICK’S and Golf Galaxy at $10.00 a piece (pack of 6)...
Go load up...

Edit: DICK’S website will also take orders on the test packs.

That’s a good price!

$20 a dozen is a steal for that ball.

That is a steal of a price.

View attachment 8925158
For those of you that like the QST, the new version test packs are out at DICK’S and Golf Galaxy at $10.00 a piece (pack of 6)...
Go load up...

Any Tour Yellow?

$20 IS A VERY GOOD PRICE.

Thanks @JDax other companies should think about this model of business..

With success of Q Star tour... What would someone gain at z star line up over these? More spin?

Thanks @JDax other companies should think about this model of business..

With success of Q Star tour... What would someone gain at z star line up over these? More spin?
More green side spin would be the answer...

Been a big fan of the Srixon products. The Q Star Tour in my opinion is the best sub $25 a dozen ball and it’s not even close.

I don't know how it's happened, but to my knowledge, I've never actually played a Srixon I don't think. Going to be hitting a ton of balls this year, so this will definitely be on the list.

Consider these added to the list...

View attachment 8925158
Go load up...

Welp...gotta make a trip to dick’s now...

Grabbed a dozen... $20 is too good to pass up

I tried the 2019 ball and was not impressed. Will give them a second look in 2020 with the updated ball.

I picked up a 6 pack of these to test. I would have grabbed more, but I’ve got too many balls right now as it is.

I just picked up a box of the QST in yellow. I just realized that I haven't gamed a Srixon ball since the Q Star SL was discontinued.

Interested in seeing how this new version performs. It will be trial by fire, I won't have a chance to try them out before Saturday's league tournament. :oops: Not too worried, it's only the second of the season and everybody is still rusty.

Back