2020 The Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra PUMA Golf Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

flight is booked. Arriving late Thursday night, couldn't get off work... Leaving Monday at 7am

First post is updated with travel and practice rounds.

Let me know if anything has changed or the info is incorrect.

When should we book Friday golf at Sand Hollow? or whatever course chosen.

When should we book Friday golf at Sand Hollow? or whatever course chosen.

60 days in advance when they open them up.

I figured I'd book a block of 4 tee times, but if people are booking their own deal, they need to let me know.

I figured I'd book a block of 4 tee times, but if people are booking their own deal, they need to let me know.
No one is booking there own deal. We all will be playing together...except Thursday. :D

I was looking into a Sand Hollow deal where if I booked tee times for 12 or more, I get to play free. But I decided to let someone else do the booking and tell me when to show up ;)

I was looking into a Sand Hollow deal where if I booked tee times for 12 or more, I get to play free. But I decided to let someone else do the booking and tell me when to show up ;)

I think we already covered when you're supposed to show up on Friday?

(checks in the mail for a bigger bulletin board for you too)

I think we already covered when you're supposed to show up on Friday?

(checks in the mail for a bigger bulletin board for you too)
What is a bulletin board?

Thanks for taking care of the rounds! I hope I am not put in the 7:30 tee time with @oumagic and @KY Golfer

Do people usually just check their clubs, or does anyone ship them?

Do people usually just check their clubs, or does anyone ship them?
I check them but some have used ship sticks in the past. I personally have found ship sticks to be more expensive than checking them and would rather have my clubs with me anyway

I check them but some have used ship sticks in the past. I personally have found ship sticks to be more expensive than checking them and would rather have my clubs with me anyway
I actually looked at it for this particular trip. If I wanted to give em up almost a week before the event it would cost right at what it will cost to check em. 2 day was something like $160 haha.

I actually looked at it for this particular trip. If I wanted to give em up almost a week before the event it would cost right at what it will cost to check em. 2 day was something like $160 haha.
Lol that’s ridiculous

Sounds like you guys have a hell of an itinerary lined up!

So pumped!

What travel golf bag do you guys use. Cobra has a nice one on there website but its $220. May look for something cheaper to lug my clubs to Sand Hollow.

What travel golf bag do you guys use. Cobra has a nice one on there website but its $220. May look for something cheaper to lug my clubs to Sand Hollow.

I'm looking also. Haven't decided on one.

I have an old club glove that I use for my travel bag

y'all have fun and enjoy getting to know each other. Its about the Experience after all. So wish i was ass deep in this thread planning. But just get to know each other, your team or that other one....enjoy

Back