ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

There is always one.... I dropped Lowry and Wesley Bryan in a late change.
Man I kept both of them but was looking at dropping both with Niemann to get Casey back. Luckily it wasn't enough and I ended up keeping them. I love this format for fantasy, it's making the tournaments very exciting.

I thought last year the scoring changes to give strokes to players. Pictures below

View attachment 8957886
I forget if you are picking based off the FedEx strokes given.

You are picking based on final score at the end of the tournament. Where they start shouldn't matter too much.

Anyone else having issues getting into the Fantasy site using the Fantasy Golf Link above. All of a sudden it tells me that cookies are disabled on my browser and I've not changed anything since I was on it a couple days ago. I've also verified that cookies are enabled.

Anyone else having issues getting into the Fantasy site using the Fantasy Golf Link above. All of a sudden it tells me that cookies are disabled on my browser and I've not changed anything since I was on it a couple days ago. I've also verified that cookies are enabled.
No issues for me.

It’s never work on my phone. Only my computer.

I had that problem for two weeks. I have to login through www.buzzfantasygolf.com to get to the site.

The one time I finally decide to start Brendan Todd he misses a cut... cmon.

8/10...

The one time I finally decide to start Brendan Todd he misses a cut... cmon.
That’s Justin Rose for me. I have used him three times and all three times he has not made the cut. Ugly

I had 8/9 maker the cut this week & with most of them in the Top 20. Just hoping the wheels stay on the bus over the weekend.

Last edited:
...and the lug nuts are slowly starting to loosen.
Haha good stuff... Makes these tourneys more enjoyable... I'm waiting for the gas on my dumpster

I was at or near the top Thursday and Friday, must be the weekend, because I'm starting to drop.

Had 9 make the cut with 7 near the lead, looks like Redman and Webb are my only real shots left at a win

What a weekend, had the leaders on my team, right up to those last few holes. :banghead: Results were still not too bad for me, but seeing Si Woo Kim then Billy Horshel both lose the lead was kind of hard to take.

WTF - how do i fix this stupid error? It started on my phone and now its on my computer...

1597676796938.png

SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

I believe this may be related to the latest release of the Chrome browser. If you are having trouble accessing the league with Chrome, please try a different browser. (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, etc.) We are looking into the issue with the latest release of Chrome and will hopefully have a fix soon.
WTF - how do i fix this stupid error? It started on my phone and now its on my computer...

View attachment 8958399

SOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨📢📢📢📢📢📢📢📢

See above. Are you using Chrome?

If I navigate straight to BuzzFantasy - it says I do not have any leagues!

First place this week! Still a LONG long way to go. If the top 40 in the standings want to all take a couple weeks off, I won't mind :cool:

I think I was better off not being able to log in! ouch this hurts.

Nice calls @BoilerCLE

I missed setting up a team one week and somehow have worked my way back into the top 25.. Still a long way back

Back