ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge EXS 220

Announcement for those involved. Like most years, it would be impossible to field a team of 7 with salary for this event.

therefore the team minimum is ONE

I have a feeling I’m gonna regret missing the first couple of tournaments as this is coming down to the wire :LOL:

Are the strokes factored into this? Based on the dollar amounts on the players it appears that it is.

I have a feeling I’m gonna regret missing the first couple of tournaments as this is coming down to the wire :LOL:
I am $1 million from first and missed the Wyndham on a brain fart week LOL!

Is this the last week or are the 2 majors included? Also is the prize money the same as the FedEx Prize money?

Is this the last week or are the 2 majors included? Also is the prize money the same as the FedEx Prize money?

Majors are included

What about the prize money this week, is it $10,000,000 to first?
Is this what you’re looking for? Looks like the entire purse is around $10 mil

9B747AD5-DFD3-49A8-A113-977FA313B425.png

What about the prize money this week, is it $10,000,000 to first?
No, the prize money mirrors that which is given out at the tournament. The FedEx Cup bonus is separate from that to tour players

anyone having trouble logging in this week? I recently cleared history and trying to log back in and it's telling me wrong password....

never mind...I just finally got into it...

Hmmm...do I find a way to have more guys on my lineup or spend more dollars on the higher priced players. I mean the prize payout for this tournament is crazy. Strategy more guys or less?

Let me try this in the correct thread. 😆

Such a weak field this event.

I am leaving over 600,000 on the bench after picking a full 10.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Let me try this in the correct thread. 😆

Such a weak field this event.

I am leaving over 600,000 on the bench after picking a full 10.
I left 975,000! 😃 It is very weak.

Forgot to set my lineup for The Safeway, so made sure to do it nice and early for this week

Man...every time I go to Fantasy Golf anymore, I'm logged out and it won't let me log back in without a huge hassle...anyone else having issues? I am trying to log in (I missed last week) and it's just telling me invalid login/password

EDIT - finally got it to take. Weird.

Last edited:
My problem is every time I go to that page I change my team for this week!

My problem is every time I go to that page I change my team for this week!
I'll usually shuffle it a few times the day I set the lineup, then I just leave it alone. I just did like three versions...I think I'm settled now....

I started messing with my lineup last night, then decided NO, I'm not changing it this time. I will be watching to see how the changes would have worked out of course, and I'll probably end up regretting not doing them. :banghead:

I started messing with my lineup last night, then decided NO, I'm not changing it this time. I will be watching to see how the changes would have worked out of course, and I'll probably end up regretting not doing them. :banghead:

If I change, I try to forget so I don't kick myself! I have changed mine once this week.

It should have been Ryder Cup around now. I'm playing team Europe this week just for the good vibes. :cool:

I'm surprised Justin Thomas only made it on to 3 rosters this week.

Back