CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Well, my friends... We might just be coming up short on my 100 goal.

151 members in the 250 club.
93 members in the 500 club.
43 members in the 1k club.
1 member in the 4k club.
Anyone at 450 keep pushing! You can easily do it!

Well, my friends... We might just be coming up short on my 100 goal.

151 members in the 250 club.
93 members in the 500 club.
43 members in the 1k club.
1 member in the 4k club.
Where's the 3k club? You cannot give me that challenge and then not even display it can you ?

I think I might stop at 1111 and not post for the next 36 hours. Maybe that'll get me some cool bonus points.

Where's the 3k club? You cannot give me that challenge and then not even display it can you ?
I guess you better set your target on 4k.

Still time to get 7 more people. How close are those folks?
On the other hand...the past two months have been awesome. Can’t wait to see the rest of the year continue the way 2020 started!!! Well done everyone!

I guess you better set your target on 4k.
You can't challenge me with another 1,000 with just over 24 hours left!! I would have to be a spammer to have a chance.. Lol. Never going to happen. As it is, 3k is going to be tight

You can't challenge me with another 1,000 with just over 24 hours left!! I would have to be a spammer to have a chance.. Lol. Never going to happen. As it is, 3k is going to be tight
You can make it

the quarter is still another month my guy haha

the quarter is still another month my guy haha
Trust me, I'm absolutely going for that badge and getting to 4k for the quarter. I thought you were challenging me to get to 4k by tomorrow at midnight. ?

Post #800 for the year right here! I thought I had a shot at 1K, but that won't happen. Just hope to continue to be this active all year long.

There is still one whole day to get that elusive 100 to 500. They got this

Let's go boys!

Trust me, I'm absolutely going for that badge and getting to 4k for the quarter. I thought you were challenging me to get to 4k by tomorrow at midnight. ?
I mean... may as well.

/1000

Wait, tomorrow is still February? I legit forgot it was a leap year. I've got time to get to 1,000 yet :)

Woohoo! I made over 1,000. And someone’s noticed! You like me! You really like me! ok, enough Sally Fields.:ROFLMAO:

Wait, tomorrow is still February? I legit forgot it was a leap year. I've got time to get to 1,000 yet :)
Been doing a little skimming? Plenty of time to get there!

Been doing a little skimming? Plenty of time to get there!

A little or a lot. With the amount of posts on THP a little skimming here and there is inevitable :D

A little or a lot. With the amount of posts on THP a little skimming here and there is inevitable :D
Actually its pretty much a requirement lately. :drinks:

Back