CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

That’s a tough adjustment by itself. Then add the THP activity and you have real problems. :ROFLMAO:
Yes! Although I did get a few minutes in on break...

like most things in life, I am an anomaly haha
That’s the truth. I think I’ve been in and posting a lot and you have tripled my count. I did lose 2 days due to my tournament but that’s 100-120 posts. I need my beauty rest.

Just imagine if I had the ban hammer at the ready...

Wielding the ban hammer is definitely fun. I wield the power on a couple of other forums and on occasion need to unsheath it for all to see.

Thanks to the college football game, I have exceeded 500. Looking forward to some Morgan Cup chatter this week.

Thanks to the college football game, I have exceeded 500. Looking forward to some Morgan Cup chatter this week.
Broke 300 on the same day I cracked 250. Is 800 possible???

I had a very busy weekend, felt bad about not being on THP as much as I would have liked.

Will be stepping it up this week.
You and me both. I was out of town though visiting a friend and he kept us hopping with stuff to do most the weekend. Planning to get back after it this week. I hope the weather is decent as I would love to do another round in the live round thread. I need to get some photos out there for you guys to see my new home course that was the final design by Sam Snead. It’s beautiful even this time of year.

Last edited:
It tough to keep up when you have other obligations. It’s really cut into my work productivity the past couple days.
Yup it's hurt my productivity too... oh well the work will still be there tomorrow :LOL:

My THP efforts slacked a bit today.... my home improvement was on point.... set 2 toilets, installed 3 sink faucets, 2 shower valves and trims and set a gas cook top.... oh and for good measure... wall mounted the flat screen.... I’m whipped

That’s more home improvement in one day than I accomplish in a whole year! You are straight grinding.

Time to get cracking. 500 is in reach.

New day, new goal!

Let’s get it.

Traveling today so won't be able to put as big of a dent in this, but with all the new Callaway stuff we should have the forum buzzing

Well done to our new members of the 250 post club. Well ahead of the two month curve! @TexasHacker34, @mmaynard11, @McLovin, @Bunker Snot!

mtbloco and datadude already @'ed in here so I want spam them with grats haha

32 members and growing daily. Awesome work, THP!

Back