CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Oh we will be rolling past 600 today without issue like

Well done to our new members of the 250 post club. Well ahead of the two month curve! @TexasHacker34, @mmaynard11, @McLovin, @Bunker Snot!

mtbloco and datadude already @'ed in here so I want spam them with grats haha

32 members and growing daily. Awesome work, THP!
I’m over halfway there. It’s a new day so I’m going to get to the grind and join in on some good golf talk! Give me a couple of days and I’ll be a member of that team!

I’m over halfway there. It’s a new day so I’m going to get to the grind and join in on some good golf talk! Give me a couple of days and I’ll be a member of that team!
Atta boy. Enjoy the ride!

Well done to our new members of the 250 post club. Well ahead of the two month curve! @TexasHacker34, @mmaynard11, @McLovin, @Bunker Snot!

mtbloco and datadude already @'ed in here so I want spam them with grats haha

32 members and growing daily. Awesome work, THP!
Man I knew I had to be getting close, but got caught up in the conversations & just blew past 250. Next milestone is 500, then 1000!!! Here we go!

Congrats to the other fellas....lets keep it going.

Just passed 700!

Signing off for the evening at 556. Going to be busy on the forum with the MC signups coming Thursday.

Work got in the way of posting. But was able to consume a lot of great Callaway and Cobra content!

This should make 400 for me. Have to actually go to the office and work work the rest of the week. Gonna take another couple days to hit that 500 mark.

This should make 400 for me. Have to actually go to the office and work work the rest of the week. Gonna take another couple days to hit that 500 mark.
got all kinds of time to make that happen man!

Glad you are here and promoting activity with the community.

got all kinds of time to make that happen man!

Glad you are here and promoting activity with the community.
Just adding to the conversation where I can. Great contest! It seems to be having the desired effect. ??

Just adding to the conversation where I can. Great contest! It seems to be having the desired effect. ??
My goal? 125 people with 500+ post points in two months.

That would be nutty.

That would be nutty.
I think we’ll get that pretty easily. I’m setting the over under at 150.

That would be nutty.
that would be awesome! I’d be curious what the difference was between November and December to January and February

that would be awesome! I’d be curious what the difference was between November and December to January and February
well, December is pretty bonkers because of the Grandaddy.
January should be nuts with the PGA show.

And all the new equipment releases leading up to it.. I want to see a bunch go over 4k!!

Oh duh that makes sense!

Approaching the halfway mark to 500. I'm only 1600 posts behind @Canadan so I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Back