CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

I'm so far behind it's unreal.... only at 73 hahaha ???

I'll be stepping up the game this weekend, should put some good pressure on the three above, i've already conceded defeat to you lol

My goal is to have more posts than Team Paradise combined, we have work to do.

I enjoy your engaging and competitive approach to the Morgan Cup. Beating the other team combined in posting ... that's gold. I'm not one to hope too hard for getting in or lament not getting selected for an experience (I miss saying event). I assume there is simply a luck of the draw. But I would have loved to play with you ... or against you. Maybe against you. Yeah. That would be fun. :p

I enjoy your engaging and competitive approach to the Morgan Cup. Beating the other team combined in posting ... that's gold. I'm not one to hope too hard for getting in or lament not getting selected for an experience (I miss saying event). I assume there is simply a luck of the draw. But I would have loved to play with you ... or against you. Maybe against you. Yeah. That would be fun. :p

We’re going to have some fun this year. Hope you follow along the entire time.

Plenty of amazing experiences through THP, you never know when we might get that round together.

I was going to time my 500th for this thread and just saw that I missed it.

Thought you where Top Golfing?
Hopefully sometime this weekend. My daughter was home with strep today so we didn't get to go do anything fun tonight.

Hopefully sometime this weekend. My daughter was home with strep today so we didn't get to go do anything fun tonight.
ya that doesn't sound good.

Reactions: KEV
And with my 900th post, I will say good night. Going to hit the CC tomorrow to do some swing speed testing to see if any of this working out has helped and play around with some ball choices. Might sneak a few swings in with the Mavrik while I am there just to see what I feel like everyone else already knows. :)

But wait there's More:drinks:k

And with my 900th post, I will say good night. Going to hit the CC tomorrow to do some swing speed testing to see if any of this working out has helped and play around with some ball choices. Might sneak a few swings in with the Mavrik while I am there just to see what I feel like everyone else already knows. :)
Good job!!! You should be rolling up on 1000 tomorrow.

We’re going to have some fun this year. Hope you follow along the entire time.

Plenty of amazing experiences through THP, you never know when we might get that round together.

I’ll reiterate what OITW stated. I am thrilled that people on the forum will be following along. I hope that I (we) are able to hold up our end.

Back