CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

We need another thread on jacked lofts to capture everyone's attention. That's guaranteed to speed things up in the posting department . No, I think it's the lull after the PGA Merchandise Show and Friday afternoon, at least that's my excuse.
Oh please god NO! One per year or I might get banned for being a wiseazz, hear that @Canadan ?
I was good and never even broke out my favorite emoji.:deadhorse:

thats a ton of posts keep it going

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I'm actually not sure.

@JB might know but with the forum software transition, all that info could be gone.
Having not been here for too long, I cannot imagine busier months than I have seen in December and then this month. Wow!
Really enjoying all of the talk between everyone. Even if I am not as frequent a poster as some others, just reading the discussions is great. :cool:(y)

Having not been here for too long, I cannot imagine busier months than I have seen in December and then this month. Wow!
Really enjoying all of the talk between everyone. Even if I am not as frequent a poster as some others, just reading the discussions is great. :cool:(y)

I have a strong feeling that you're going to be around the forum frequently for the next several months and beyond.

Rolled over 1400!!

D
I'm actually not sure.

@JB might know but with the forum software transition, all that info could be gone.

Doesn't matter what it was. Only matters what it will be.

I have a strong feeling that you're going to be around the forum frequently for the next several months and beyond.
Without a doubt. ?

I think I will rack 1000 by end of the weekend. Especially with what I got planned at CC this weekend.

We need another thread on jacked lofts to capture everyone's attention. That's guaranteed to speed things up in the posting department . No, I think it's the lull after the PGA Merchandise Show and Friday afternoon, at least that's my excuse.
I have been busy reworking my bag between posts. So far in the last 24 hours ordered a new wedge, new 4I for my set to replace 4H, new driver ordered, and just finished setting up to ship my iron set and 54* back to Cobra for reshafting. Busy busy busy. Also managed to box up some old stuff and ship that off to Callaway. All this while working from home some, working on the house some, and posting on THP. Just have to multitask!

I have been busy reworking my bag between posts. So far in the last 24 hours ordered a new wedge, new 4I for my set to replace 4H, new driver ordered, and just finished setting up to ship my iron set and 54* back to Cobra for reshafting. Busy busy busy. Also managed to box up some old stuff and ship that off to Callaway. All this while working from home some, working on the house some, and posting on THP. Just have to multitask!

I've got some TPS reports for you to work on.

well one to the weekend, thank goodness today was a day at work....

Back