2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Give in! You know you want one!

The Chicago is a awesome putter, it just didn't fit my putting style (I can't believe I just said that). :oops: :LOL:

It is actually a 1W (double wide, squareback, whatever you want to call it) shape. So this is really something new and different, the guy just doesn't seem to realize it and while there have been rumors about this headshape coming back this year, there actually hasn't been any official confirmation on that yet.

Hi guys, just got a Las Vegas via Japan which has the standard weight at 7g. It just feels a bit too light. Been looking all over trying to get a 20g weight. Odyssey doesn't stock them. Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Hi guys, just got a Las Vegas via Japan which has the standard weight at 7g. It just feels a bit too light. Been looking all over trying to get a 20g weight. Odyssey doesn't stock them. Would appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction. Thanks.
Have you tried ebay or Callaway/Odyssey customer service?

Have you tried ebay or Callaway/Odyssey customer service?
Yeah, I tried Odyssey, they wrote me back and said they were out of stock but no mention of any dates of restock. Tried ebay, only weights for the Indy, tried Rakuten, also no joy. Thanks

Yeah, I tried Odyssey, they wrote me back and said they were out of stock but no mention of any dates of restock. Tried ebay, only weights for the Indy, tried Rakuten, also no joy. Thanks
Dang. Good luck in your search! Maybe with any luck someone here will have one they can sell you.

I tried a Scotty the other day, Select Newport 2.5 nice putter but couldn't get past the tingy sound and lightness.
Was back to rolling the Chicago the last 2 rounds and its in the bag to stay. No reason to move away from it. Today lag putting was spot on no matter the distance. Of all the putts today, I left one putt short. The Chicago puts such a smooth roll on the ball it is amazing.

A nice smooth 25 putts with the Chicago today. :cool:

A nice smooth 25 putts with the Chicago today. :cool:

It’s been week since I got Chicago and I still haven’t played it. Dang it!!
So busy with work and practice greens are all closed.
I keep touching it every time I open my trunk. One day. One day.
All looks great except for that fat grip.
I’m so used to ping black out grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Snickerdog and @Muchmore18 are a terrible influence. :p Previous putter plan ran into delayed shipping issues, so I punted. If I'm going to wait, I might as well wait for the venerable Chicago. From what I've been told, 4-6 weeks, potentially arriving after our first snow of the year. I will call this a winter project. :D

@Snickerdog and @Muchmore18 are a terrible influence. :p Previous putter plan ran into delayed shipping issues, so I punted. If I'm going to wait, I might as well wait for the venerable Chicago. From what I've been told, 4-6 weeks, potentially arriving after our first snow of the year. I will call this a winter project. :D
I love this!

Me walking off of 18 on day 2.

Me walking off of 18 on day 2.

Are you saying your mustache will look worse by the end? I'm confused as to what this means :ROFLMAO:

Plus, I would guess it's been years since your hair has been that long.

Who am I kidding? I couldn't pull off the Snickerdog stache. I'll give you the victory there.

But, the Toulon San Diego is hungry and plans on putting on a show this week.

Last edited:
I got the loft adjusted on my Chicago based on my putter fitting and I think I’ve unlocked something.

The ball rolls off the face so quickly and helps me with my natural stroke. I’m not someone who likes to move the putter through the zone overly aggressive to achieve distance. Smooth stroke and adjust based on distance is my jam. I can’t wait to get out on the course.

Found a "like new" Atlanta on Callaway pre-owned site and ordered it earlier this week. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow. First Toulon for me.

Found a "like new" Atlanta on Callaway pre-owned site and ordered it earlier this week. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow. First Toulon for me.
Can't wait to hear how it treats you! These putters in general are all pretty damn great

Great shape and if it came in a different neck stock, I would own one.

Back