2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Seattle or Vegas? Vegas or Seattle? I don't think I've been this torn in a long long time.

In case anyone is curious on how the Seattle compares to the Atlanta size wise.

37343E06-071E-49E5-BCCD-B116B786D2DB.jpeg

Reactions: KEV
I had the chance to roll the Chicago and Seattle today and I have a feeling there are going to be some very happy THPer's in the future. I was a huge fan of the Chicago and could easily put one in the bag. The Seattle was a little bigger than I imagined it would be but I think it will still check the box for what some golfers are looking for. Both have that classic Toulon soft but firm feeling that is almost addicting to roll. I think Toulon has a winner here.

Got to see the Seattle for the first time. As someone that felt the Portland was nice, albeit a tad small, this one is more right sized to my eye.

Got to see the Seattle for the first time. As someone that felt the Portland was nice, albeit a tad small, this one is more right sized to my eye.

It does look right to my eye, as well.

No one around here has gotten a Chicago in yet, I might just order one without rolling a demo first... lol

No one around here has gotten a Chicago in yet, I might just order one without rolling a demo first... lol

i will have mine soon and when it gets here I will gladly share pictures

It's good. It's really good.

Put my Toulon Atlanta back in the bag this morning and it was shocking how much softer the ball feels coming off the face compared to the Scotty Delmar.
Much nicer feeling to me, I left a few short on the 1st couple of holes adjusting back to it and never had more than a two putt afterwards.

The full toe hang scotty experiment may be over...I miss just as many with either putter so might as well enjoy the feeling.

Put my Toulon Atlanta back in the bag this morning and it was shocking how much softer the ball feels coming off the face compared to the Scotty Delmar.
Much nicer feeling to me, I left a few short on the 1st couple of holes adjusting back to it and never had more than a two putt afterwards.

The full toe hang scotty experiment may be over...I miss just as many with either putter so might as well enjoy the feeling.
I know feel is a very personal thing but Toulon tops the chart for me in that area.

Me waiting for mine to arrive.

Rolled mine indoors today, found it was great on longer putts and required a more delicate touch on the short ones. Granted it was indoors.

In case anyone is curious on how the Seattle compares to the Atlanta size wise.

View attachment 8930606

looks like they took the weight of the middle and moved it to the outsides. I wonder if this gives the Seattle a larger MOI

Took my first round out with a Palm Beach today. Loved everything about it.

Also went online and ordered my wife a 2020 Atlanta (shhh don’t tell her, it’s a surprise :ROFLMAO:)

Took my first round out with a Palm Beach today. Loved everything about it.

Also went online and ordered my wife a 2020 Atlanta (shhh don’t tell her, it’s a surprise :ROFLMAO:)

So this showed up today. Toulon Chicago, stroke lab, Tour SNSR 140cc grip. Thank you @Luke WilliamsCG for putting this together and making a dream a reality.
46469B98-D241-40E5-952F-EFEF0306BFF9.jpeg
8C35D094-FB6E-4A0A-81C4-15F9EAFF7A04.jpeg
1FB37EA1-3A31-4856-8F94-1328D91AD357.jpeg

27 putts today with the Chicago for the first time out. :cool:

Well, that's pretty good. ;)
It puts such a good roll on the ball, I mean it gets rolling very smoothly very quickly. Even on some longer putts there was no skidding before it started rolling.
Distance control was so easy, they where all stopping at the back of the hole to 1 foot past on misses.

It puts such a good roll on the ball, I mean it gets rolling very smoothly very quickly. Even on some longer putts there was no skidding before it started rolling.
Distance control was so easy, they where all stopping at the back of the hole to 1 foot past on misses.
I know I want to try it next time we play together but don't let me until they are on CPO. :ROFLMAO:

I know I want to try it next time we play together but don't let me until they are on CPO. :ROFLMAO:
Man if one of these end up on CPO someone needs a whipping. This this is GOOD!!!!

Back