Tour Event 2020 Travelers Championship

Everybody knows you go Truss, and bad things happen :ROFLMAO:

Is the Truss kind of the Charlie Sheen of putters....

Oddly enough I saw him make more putts than miss. He's clearly searching for something on the greens. 2018 he was too 25 in SG putting when he switched to the spider. He just looks lost out there. Even his ball striking doesn't seem all that crisp.
I wasn’t watching all day but I agree on his ball striking as well.

Only 170 ball speed for Hovland remember when that was good? 😆

Oddly enough I saw him make more putts than miss. He's clearly searching for something on the greens. 2018 he was too 25 in SG putting when he switched to the spider. He just looks lost out there. Even his ball striking doesn't seem all that crisp.

nailed it. i was trying to make sense of what I was seeing and he just doesn't look comfortable, especially with the putter. he is putting and hoping it seems like. The confidence doesn't seem to be there.

nailed it. i was trying to make sense of what I was seeing and he just doesn't look comfortable, especially with the putter. he is putting and hoping it seems like. The confidence doesn't seem to be there.

I think he goes through this just about every year in stretches. Back in 2016 and in parts of 2017, he looked like he was going to be dominant. Since that time, its a couple of bright spots and the rest of the time, one segment of his game vacates him. Usually putting and/or wedges.

When reached for comment he said "uhhhh, ummm, well, like ummm"

Just able to tune in, looks like going to be another really close leaderboard going into tomorrow.

I think he goes through this just about every year in stretches. Back in 2016 and in parts of 2017, he looked like he was going to be dominant. Since that time, its a couple of bright spots and the rest of the time, one segment of his game vacates him. Usually putting and/or wedges.

I am trying to remember, did he ever put the Ardmore in play? I feel like he used that one and putted really well with it.

I am trying to remember, did he ever put the Ardmore in play? I feel like he used that one and putted really well with it.

I don't think there is a TaylorMade putter he hasn't tried haha.
@ddec was right. He worked best with when he went to the new Spider. They even released a model after him with the DJ insert.

@ddec was right. He worked best with when he went to the new Spider. They even released a model after him with the DJ insert.
Does the DJ insert help you miss your target line?

So why go away from it? Just because if some struggles like we do? Haha

I mean most guys don’t switch that often and have been using same putter forever

Does the DJ insert help you miss your target line?

Based on their messaging? Maybe? :ROFLMAO:
So why go away from it? Just because if some struggles like we do? Haha

I mean most guys don’t switch that often and have been using same putter forever

Go read the Morgan Cup thread for your answer :ROFLMAO:

So he’s a head case like the rest of us. Got it 😆

He hasn't @jfrigo1003 yet, but yes, he is just like all of us. Although I think the Morgan Cup interview videos are better.

He hasn't @jfrigo1003 yet, but yes, he is just like all of us. Although I think the Morgan Cup interview videos are better.
Anything is better than a DJ interview

Just skip to Dustin. haha..

TPC River Highlands is a great looking course. New England THP'ers - are there any opportunities to play there?

DJ 134th in SG putting today, what are the odds he changes putters tomorrow?

How is my JT win and Brooks Top 5 prediction looking? Haha

Already have PGA tour live on. It's not fair that Oosthuizen looks like he can just roll out of bed and have that smooth of a swing.

Back