Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

Rahm flipped off his ball? Really?

he shot a 75 today with two bogeys and two double bogeys, so he probably went full Rahmnado

Early morning golf tomorrow! Sunday will be awesome jam packed leaderboard.

Tee Times pushed up tomorrow.

JT-Hovland-Morikawa

Early morning golf tomorrow! Sunday will be awesome jam packed leaderboard.

Sigh....how early is "too early" to start drinking?? Asking for a friend.

Going to be an interesting day tomorrow!!! Which of the young guns will prevail or we see the likes of Rickie Fowler go really low?

Awesome he is playing well. Think it's home field advantage or is he back?
He generally plays poorly at Muirfield so I doubt it is a home field advantage. Of course he might have gotten to play there quite a bit during quarantine.

He generally plays poorly at Muirfield so I doubt it is a home field advantage. Of course he might have gotten to play there quite a bit during quarantine.
That was my thinking. No where to travel, he knows a big tournament and then PGA adds another maybe practice is important for the tour win.

May get to watch this in the morning and sneak in an afternoon 18. TBD.

he shot a 75 today with two bogeys and two double bogeys, so he probably went full Rahmnado
I had a neighbor once that was Spanish. His kid took the canoe out on the lake when he wasn't supposed to. Dad waited ashore for his return, chainsaw in hand, and cut the canoe in half.

Let's get ready for some good golf! Course has been great can't wait to see it again...

What time are they due to tee off, I'm out for 9 holes in a short while so hopefully back to watch most of the action unfold

Good final group, I'm hoping for Thomas or Hovland for a 1-2

Edit - 2pm my time for them to tee off, I will probably miss the first 9 holes or so then

We are off with Jason Day, Brendan Steele n Brian gay

I missed that tee times had been pushed up and pulled up the app to see Cantlay at 5 under through 5 holes today, dang!

Nice bird from Sabatini. Hazard off the drive, drop, hole out.

Really looking forward to this group of Thomas, Hovland and Morikawa! Should make for some great golf today!

And another bird for Sabbatini. Sick spin.

Will there be a charge from Fowler?

Go away Rory! 😒

Really looking forward to this group of Thomas, Hovland and Morikawa! Should make for some great golf today!
Same. It could be insane.

Rickie old school hat to match old school clubs, just missing his shaggy hair

Ohhh man 3rd green tough for this group... Yikes! 3jack

Smooth easy chip by Rick

JT 134 and 128 out. Greenside bunker both times. Woof.

Back